Chapter 1 the betrayal

Sabrina pof

This story starts like no other. Follow me as I take you on a journey. It's all starts with an early October morning; I was on the bus listing to my favorite song. Friendship Through the Ages. As the song stopped so did the bus as well, so I got off the bus to head to my locker. As I took my jacket off you can see what I was waring. I had a dark green sleeveless shirt, a black leather jacket, black leggings, and black leather boots. Then I looked at my self in the mirror to see that my golden yellow color hair up in pony hair which looks nice with my purple eyes. Then I was called to Mr. Cormier's room. When I got there 7 other kids.

Joline, she is in grade 9, She has red hair, and have silver eyes.

Isidro, he is in grade 9, he has navy blue hair and silver eyes.

Tabitha, she is in grade 10, she has dark navy-blue hair and black eyes.

Dana, he is in grade 10, he has pink hair and black eyes.

Gregory, he is in grade 11 like me, he has dark purple and black eyes.

Eleni, she is in grade 12, she has blue hair and dark blue eyes.

Mario, he is in grade 12, he has blond hair and sky-blue eyes

Then in the middle of the room was this key thing but besides the 7 kids, me and Mr. Cormier. Were 2 unknown figures.

Hello, everyone I'm Mr. comer and these two are Donald Duck and Goofy one of you is going to be the next keyholder Mr. Cormier

Then every darkens as our souls were being waded on how many sins we did in our life while I was in pain, I could stand up was the light came on I was holding the keyboard. Before goofy and Donald could say anything this small little round thing started to attack me on the command as the commander came out the shadows, I saw Elizabeth.

Dont hurt her we may use her for our benefits my heartless Elizabeth odder

Before you asked if I'm sure it's her she was wearing her black jumpsuit, black leather boots, and fingerless gloves, her golden-brown hair up in a braided bun, and her warm purple eyes.

Before I can even hit a heartless, I can hear Donald yell to me Sabrina the ship is over here. Then I ran to them and hoped on the ship and escaped my best friend before she captures me.