The New Boy In School .

New Boy :D 

Chapter 1

*~Marie Leah (P.O.V)~*

I was in class staring at the sky, birds flying, students talking and other more.I quietly sang a lullaby to try to make me sleep in class,so i stopped, lily was staring at me from behind me. I decided to tap her,

"Hey? eh, whatcha up to?"I smiled,Haha. its a fake smile

"Oh its nothing...,its just theres a new boy in our class!!!!!",Lily said excitedly.

"Eh!? really whatever,"i said in a boring dull tone.

"Ehh Whats wr-," i cut off lily and slept,

**Maries Dream**

I woke up,& got up,I wondered around, trees, foggy mist, dead bushes,i mean, it got me the creeps.

"Where the Hell am i!?!?!?"i yelled so loudly,

I was in a dress, like what the hell!!!!!, i'm wearing alices dress,Am I hullcinating? or what? I wondered around to look for someone for help,suddenly someone was tapping me.

"Eh?Huh whats going on?"i said, confused

"Ms.Aleah!!? care to tell the class whats your dream?"the teacher said,

"umm...srry!", i said. I was blushing like crazy ,people were staring at me like i was weird,i was a bit embarassed,UGH! I'm such an idiot.

"Dont ever sleep in class!,"said the teacher,mrs lee went back to the chair,  i was then staring at my pencil cause of boredom ,lily poked my back,

"Ugh! what now!?,"i said in a cranky tone.i know i was MAD!

"The new boys here!,"lily whispered,pointing infront

I looked up and saw how he looks, he has beautiful emerald eyes, dazzling hair like justin bieber,LOLOL, i started to burst out laughing,he suddenly started to smrik at me.

"Attention! Students we have new student here Name dylan,"said, the cranky teacher.

The whole girls started giggling,blusing,especially the sluts in my class.I started to tap lily on the back ,she didnt look back, i guess she got destracted by his beauty.UGH why does he have to come into my life?

*~Dylans (P.O.V)~*

i walked in class, damn, i miss my old school, they were many sluts,jocks,& other.But this school people were wearing uniforms like dead a**. I went inside, the teacher came and said

"Attention! Students we have new student here Name dylan,"said,the weird teacher.

Suddenly i hear a laugh,a girl with brown curly hair with light blonde highlights,i stared at her,which made me smirk, and scowl at her.All the girls came giggling, I know!  i was player at my old school,Hmm? i F*cked like how many girls, Um? like 22, or more.Hah, even my older brother to.

"Mr.Brown?you could sit next to marie,"said the weird teacher again,

I walked up to my chair,which made me scowl at her,i mean serously a girl like her,i'd f*ck her. I poked her shoulder.

"um what now!?"said marie,i let out a chuckle, she has something on her back.What an ignorant idiot.

"Whats so funny you manwhore!?"she said,embarrassly.Oh, did i just see a blush, i smiled at her, which would make her scared at me.

"Oh, you have something on your back & watch your mouth girly,"i said, and gave a scowl at her.

i watched how embarrassed she was,wow, what a clumsy girl she is,i'd like to know her story.She was just pretty as f*ck.

*~Back to Maries (P.O.V)~*

Oppps srry To be continued (=

dont forget to vote/comment/fan

Aight peace nigga LOLOL jk Buuuuuh bye

.