Pantsed on beach

True story of when I was in eighth grade on spring break in Florida.

Me and my family were walking back from a beach where we had been hanging out the hole day. We were walking back to the boat to take us off the tiny island and head back to the hotel and get some dinner. I was just wearing grey nike shorts because I wasn't aware I needed to bring a bathing suit because I didn't know we were coming here. Underneath I had my fruit of the loom tighty whiteies on. I was walking down the beach a little bit behind my mom and dad and two sisters, but my brother was behind me. This was no good, but I was zoned out jus thinking of random things. I looked over to this group of cute girls around my age, some older in high school, some younger in sixth grade. Some were in the water, some were doing gymnastics shit in the sand. That's when I remember the feeling of my wet shorts fly down to my feet. I nearly shit myself

As I bent over to pick them up, my brother tried to wedgie me, but I fell over before he could get a good grasp on my underwear. As I fell over my shorts came out, which my brother picked up. He was running through the water with them and me chasing him, until he threw them right to the group of girls sitting in the shallow water. Although tons of attention had been drawn, and people probably already saw my tightie whities, the girls hadn't seem to noticed. All I could do was watch in horror as my shorts floated right in front of them. They were confused and looking around to see who's they were, so I hid underwater. Eventually I watched them put them up on the beach, right by where the other cute girls were doing gymnastics. I waited a minute and tried to walk up and grab the shorts, but right as I was about to, I felt something grab my waste band. They shot up my butt and I went airborne. "What are you doing near our stuff kid" one of the high schoolers said. She had dark hair, dark eyes, and a black bikini on. All of a sudden the rest of the girls came over and saw what was happening. I told them I was trying to grab my shorts, but her friend went and took the shorts and threw them deep into the ocean, almost where I couldn't touch. I was screaming in pain, and some other girls game and helped lift me up into the air even more. The girls carried me over to the life guard stand and hung me by one of the screws. Now I was screaming with pain. They all took out there phones and recorded as I tried to get down. After I finally did I took off running, back to the boat to see if I could go back. As I was running people laughed and pointed at me, and as I got to the spot, the boat was just leaving. Then I felt another tug up my butt, which was my brother coming out of no where. He wasn't strong enough to lift me up, and eventually he let go, while everyone stared and laughed, I asked where mom and dad was. Said that he told them I was talking to some girls on the beach and he would wait till I was down and ride the boat back with me, so they had left with my sisters. Eventually, the boat came and I road back in my wet tightie whities, and someone sitting behind us gave me a towel to cover myself up.