Give Me Love ♥ Chaptah 1

Pic of Annabelle at the side

흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣

It was March, and it was still really cold outside. Everyone hated the cold weather, but I loved it. I lived in the city of Philadelphia, but my house was just outside of the city. It took about 10 minutes to get to the city of Philly. Where I lived was very silent, only a couple houses on my street and it was a very long street. There were a lot of trees and places to just lie down and look up at the stars. I loved where I lived, it was perfect and I wouldn't change it for anything. Except I was 17 years old and college was just a couple years away. I dreaded leaving my home, but I knew if I wanted to get a good job and education I would have to leave for a few years and hopefully come back to the same house. My name is Annabelle Claire Martinez and I was just your average 17 year old high school student. There was nothing special about me, nothing but normality and my extremely long legs.

"Bye mom!" I shouted, while grabbing my keys from the counter and heading outside. I buried my chin in my scarf as I walking hurriedly to my car. I got inside and turned on the heat as soon as possible. I just stayed in my car and listened to the radio as I waited for the heat to spread around inside.

"Hey folks, we're here with the popular boy band One Direction! So boys, do you like the city of Philadelphia so far?" I just listened to their voices, and a very deep British accented boy started speaking. His voice was so smooth. But who is One Direction?

"We love this city, it's got everything. We loved to learn about the history of this country and state. Very wonderful"

I finally started my car and drove away from my house. I got really tired of listening to this radio station; I just wanted to listen to some music. So, I changed the station and the song was just ending.

My school was 20 minutes away, and I was only half way there. The radio station started with the talking again.

"Hey fans! Do you want to see One Direction live in concert in a couple days? Than call-" I angrily changed the station.

"One Direction is in the city! And girls are everywhere looking for the boys!" I groaned and clicked the off button and just sat in silence as I drove to school. What was so great about this boy band? Everyone was going crazy for them and I didn't even know their names. I finally drove in the parking lot at school and everyone was crowding the parking lot and I tried really hard not to hit the accelerator and run all these people over. But I had to stay calm and patiently wait for them to move out of my way. Once I got into my parking spot, I turned off the car and dreaded stepping outside. But, I did and it was colder than this morning so I buried my chin in my scarf and headed off to the doors of school.

It was a long and boring day at school, and all I looked forward to that day was getting home. I walked the halls and all I heard from girls all around was, of course, that one boy band. I heard all types of things from the girls like "Did you hear Zayn is dating that girl Perrie?" Or "When I meet them this weekend, I will get Harry Styles to fall in love with me." I couldn't help but laugh. Come on, he is some kind of huge superstar diva how would you date him? I heard all types of things today. I think the funniest I've heard so far was

"Bro, my girlfriend dumped me for some guy named Niall from One Direction." It was an amusing day though.

It was the last class of the day and only 50 minutes of school left. Thank god. So, I sat down in my chair and set my book bag on my desk waiting patiently.

"Annabella!" I heard from behind me. "Belle guess what!" It was my best friend Lauren. I have known Lauren since kindergarten and we have been best friends ever since. She was my rock and she knew exactly how to cheer me up some days. She was my height, blonde, and very skinny. I always was jealous of her, but I never told her that. She lives about 30 minutes from me and she would always be at my house. I truly loved her and I don't know what I would do without her. Our friendship is very unique and we know how to have fun and always ended up getting into trouble. We could sit in complete silence and it wouldn't be awkward at all.

"What happened?" I finally answered her.

"You'll never believe what I got!"

"What is it?"

"It's huge, absolutely incredible!" I stopped and shook her by her shoulders.

"Tell me, Lauren!"

"Okay, okay." She took a deep breath.

"I got two tickets to see One Direction!" I just sat there.

흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣흣

A/N → Hey this is my first ever fanfic, so do be nice to meh. I'll upload 2 chaptahs per day.