Got You

Got You

I was standing behind the door to the room. It was the room I was almost certain he was in. I checked all the other rooms but there were no signs of him and this was the last room. The whole house was dark with no light except for the moonlight shining through the windows. There was no one in the house except me and him, oh, well, so I thought. I take a deep breath and gather all my courage up. I have to in go in now and get it over and done with. I know he won’t give up until he gets me. He will not stop looking for me. Even if has to wait for years he will get me back for what I done. He wants revenge for what I had done to him and once he wants revenge, he gets it.

I open the door as quietly as I can so I won’t be seen. I already know I have no hope of winning against him but I might as well try fight back. The door opens with a loud squeak. I quietly curse my luck under my breath and take a cautious step into the very dark room. I can make out a couch and a coffee table in front of the couch with the aid of the moonlight. I sniff the air silently and the unmistakable stench of urine hits my nose, only confirming that he is indeed in this room. A smile crept onto my lips as I remember what I done to him. I shake the memories out of my head and focus on the situation in front of me. I get a better grip of the gun in my hand and put my index finger over the trigger, ready to fire. I start to walk forward over to the end of the couch when I hear the click of a gun when it is being reloaded from behind me. I quickly turn and duck behind the end of the couch and look over the arm of the couch. I scan the room but nothing appears. I hear quiet footsteps but I don’t know which direction from. I feel my heart beat start to quicken as I look around the room once more before ducking behind the side of the couch again. I hold my gun tightly and ready to fire in front of me. I have to stop being a coward and get out there.

I step away from the couch and start to walk to the end of the room and then I hear another foot step to my left. I quickly turn to face where the noise had come from when all of a sudden the gun it stolen out of my hand. I start to chicken out. I can’t do this. I can’t let him get me. I have to run. There still is a chance! But of course, I was deluding myself.

Just as I turn around and run to the door I am knocked to the floor. As I am about to scream a hand covers my mouth and the unmistakable sound of the gun trigger being pulled. I feel the bullet meet my chest. Right where my heart is. That jerk got a perfect shot! I pull his arm away and he starts laughing. Suddenly the lights were turned on and right then I realise that he used back up. That cheater! I stand up and take the gun of the floor and look at him. I meet his eyes that are filled with laughter.

The same eyes as my mum.

I manage to crack a smile and give him my hand to help him up. He looks at where the Nerf gun bullet meets my vest and I pull it off.

“I got you bad!” My brother yelled with joy. I look down at his pants and find them still wet with his pee.

“Yeah, I have to admit you got me but I'm still better because you used Josh to help you and you didn’t scare me enough to make me wet my pants like I did to you. This reminds me. You still need to change your pants! They stink!” I say back with laughter. Chris’ face goes red as he looks down at his wet pants.

“I needed to scare you fast so there was no time to change my pants,” he mutters.

“Yeah, well at least I didn’t need Josh’s help to make me scare you,” I shoot back.

“Hey, brothers stick together. Besides we did end up scaring you and your face was priceless,”

“But still not enough to make me pee my pants,” I say with a smirk as I watch him run to the shower to clean himself up.

I laugh to myself. I will never forget the day I scared my brother so bad that he screamed like a girl and wet his pants at the age of 14.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha! There it is! I was 12 when this happened and it was all a real event. Me and my brother where in a game with Nerf guns and we ended up scaring each other to the point where he pee’d his pants XD. Any way I wrote this for fun so Yeah!

Bye! Lexie<3