Chapter 1

*Eva's Pov*

"Eva, get up or you'll be late for school!", my mom shouted through the closed door.

"Fuck school.", I mumbled as I got up.

I walked to the bathroom and did my usual morning routine. Once I was done, I made my way towards my closet and decided on wearing black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt that read 'Dazed And Confused' on it, and my black Doc Martins.

I let my hair down then grabbed my bracelets and put them on.

I then went into my schoolbag to check if I had any cigarettes left. Seeing that I didn't, I zipped the dark purple bag up in frustration.

Shit, now I have to buy another pack of cigarettes.

I grabbed the bag and slung it over my shoulders, then went downstairs.

"Goodmorning.", my mom said.

I ignored her and opened up the fridge.

"I made breakfast.", I heard from behind me.

I turned around and in front of me was sitting toasts with eggs and bacon on the table.

"Thanks.", I mumbled.

My mom and I aren't as close as every other typical teenage girl would be with their mom. My dad left us over a year ago. My mom was 2 months pregnant with his third child when he left. She gave birth a few months ago.

On another note, Im Ava. Im 17 years old and simply living life. I have two brothers; Anthony and Alexander. Anthony is 8 years old, and Alexander is 7 months old.

Enough of my family.

I finished eating my breakfast then went out the door towards the car.

My mom followed close behind and got in the car. Once she unlocked the door, I got in and she drove off to school.

*******

She came to a stop in front of the school.

"Have a nice day.", I heard her say as I got out of the car.

I slammed the door shut and walked inside the building.

As I walked down the hallway, the huge black glasses caught my eyes. I made my way over to the person wearing them.

"Got my homework?", I asked interrupting his conversation.

He turned towards me and handed me what I needed.

"This is why you're my favorite nerd. Here, buy yourself something worth your time.", I said handing him $20 like I promised I would.

I walked towards my locker and someone bumped into my shoulder on my way there.

"Watch where you're going!", a high-pitched voice demanded.

I turned around and Cristal May was standing in front of me.

Cristal May is probably the sluttiest slut out of all the sluts in the history of sluts. If I haven't gotten my point across, Cristal May is a nasty whore who would give herself to anyone without a second thought. The only thing she cares about is herself, her looks, and her popularity. Her group consists of Natasha Green, Lyric Houston, and Alice Walters. They follow her every move and are really only her friends just for one reason and one reason only: popularity.

"Hello? Why are you still standing in my way?", she said.

"You got in my way and bumped into me. There's a bunch of space left in this hall and you want me to move? Think again, Im not going anywhere." I said.