First day of school

I wake to the blaring of my alarm clock, it's my first day of senior year. I'm in the group called the victors, where the most popular people at are school monkingjay high. I get up and pick out my outfit, a white crop that says love with blue denim short shorts. I put on some natural makeup than straitened my hair, I go downstairs grab an apple and head to my car " by prim cya later" I yell " by katniss" I get to my car a white Ferrari I get in and put on the radio and head to school. When I get there every body is under the big tree In front of of the school I head up to them, finnick, Annie, glimmer, marvel, Cato, clove, jahannah and gale. " hey guys!!!" " hey kit kat" says finnick, he came up with that nick name a few years ago. "Omg katniss it's been so long how are you??!?????" Shouts Annie, she and I are practically sisters, well we all are. " omg Annie I know a whole day we could have died!!!!!!" " where having a sleep over at my house are you comming?" Says Annie " of course why did you need to ask?" It may be the first day of school but it is also a Friday . " cheer leading tryouts are today!!!" "I know I'm so exited!!" All of us girls are really sporty, I'm cheer captain and archery captain and track captain, Annie is my cheer co-captain and she's swim captain, clove is knife throwing captain and soccer captain, jahannah is axe throwing captain and volley ball captain, finnick is co-football captain and rugby captain, marvel is soccer and pear throwing captain, Cato is volleyball captain and basketball co-captain and gale is basketball co-captain and lecrosse captain. And every body plays all the sports that we are captains of. Soon the bell rings and we all head to the office to get are lockers and scedules, we all have the same classes except the boys have weigh lifting and we have conditioning and we all have lockers next to each other exempt the one next to mine is empty but after we get are stuff we head to home room.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hope you enjoy my new book

Dancerslife24