Chapter one

You know that moment when your getting that sweet sleep and it's a little chilly but not too cold, yeah you know the feeling and everything's right with the world now imagine a ringing sound yeah I said it right ringing, my alarm grrr "well that's the best I'll get for now" getting up I went into the bathroom I looked in the mirror and looked away "was that me nope can't be there's something wrong was this mirror" looking back I touched my face yup that's me alright, well shit I got that right but I mean I look like shit, what happened to you sis. I laugh and started getting ready for today I have a full schedule, you know when people say that by 24 you get everything figured out they lie, you don't your just more confused that ever you're working your ass off or your trying to get a job or you don't ever know what you want to do and being force to work at a job you don't like just to pay bills. Before leaving my apartment I check to make sure that everything locked and turn off can't afford to lose anything or have a fire break out, making a 20 minutes walking in to 15 I enter my work place the library. I lot of people don't understand why I would work here it's not about the money i do it for the love, in here I have a million different life and books will never betray you, don't get me wrong I do have friends like 5 of them but even so I always choose to read. Oh shoot I totally forgot hi I'm Ariabella wong ( I know right Italian and Japanese who were my parents right! And that I would like to know too) and I'm 24, 5'6 , brown skin, shoulder length hair and the color well at the moment it's rose pink and still a virgin.... yeah yeah I know shocker right hahaha, at the moment I'm nose deep in a fairytale book but you know how ever girl wants to be the princess that gets save by the prince I never wanted that I've learn a long time ago if you don't save yourself no one will save you but it won't hurt to meet a nice guy where he'll connect with you emotionally first before getting into your pants haa but I don't think there's any guys like that any more maybe in the 90's or something but now haa, as I continue to read I felt someone tap me on the shoulder I shoo them off but again I was taped so deciding to look at the person only to realize that's it's my boss I smiled shyly at her, until she started tapping her foot so I got up quickly and headed off to start packing the new books.