B

Sana sighed. she was getting yet another call.

why couldn't she just have ONE day off? it wasn't fair she was always the first person contacted for a mission, she didn't want to brag, but it was obvious she was the best in the agency.

answering her watch, she tried her best to hide her annoyance. "Agent 962912, do you copy?" the girl nodded. "I read you loud and clear, jihyo. is there really a need to be so fancy?" she sighed, rolling her eyes. "That's not the issue at hand, Minatozaki. listen, we have an urgent crisis. the whole agency is at risk, and I need all hands on deck."

Sana gave a confused look. "what's up?" "there's been multiple cyber security threats going around in Asia. I have advised all agents not access into the main domain until further notice, otherwise when this has been taken care of."

"so what do you want me to do?" jihyo smiled. "that's the exact attitude we need! alright. I'll send over the case files and contact your partner-" Sana cut off the other girl.

"woah woah woah! partner? jihyo, haven't we both come to the conclusion that I work best alone?" she clicked her tongue.

"I know it's not your thing, but the economy, along with our business, depends on your cooperation."

with that being said, jihyo hung up the phone, leaving sana quite upset.