"Who are you?"

Deku's POV

It was getting late out,and I kinda snuck out of dorms (btw he is dorming with kachan/bakugo) I stand by a store close by and pull out my phone. Ugh 10 missed calls from todoroki,how could I be so stupid.I forgot today we were supposed to go to the park together...while on my phone I also see thats it's 1 am whoops. As I was walking down the street I saw a couple guys drunk (I can see it in there faces) i put my head down and walk pass them not looking for trouble. But...of course,they start flirting with meeeee!!
I try to avoid them but one of the guys grabs me by the shoulder. Which makes me freeze up like I just saw a ghost, "i..I'm not l..looking for trouble..." I say a little scared. "But we are" the guy says with his hand griping my shoulder tighter, which's makes me scared. Then out of nowhere a guy with a black hood on,takes the guys hand off me..and punches him square in the face. Me just standing there in shock...after that,the 3 drunk toddlers run off. The guy takes off his hood to reveal,black,spiky hair, and it looks like almost purple burn mark on his face. I look at him and say "t..t..thank you!" Fastly. He must of saw the fear in my eyes and said "are you ok?"I blush a little because of his husky voice. He then softly touches my shoulder,and I got a little surprised "what are you doin out here so late kid" the blacked haired man says. "First off I'm not an kid, second I could ask you the same" me saying that fearless of what that man could do,he looks a little surprised by it. "Wells it's none of your business" he says a kinda annoyed, "well i —— I get cut off and faint for no reason.

Dabi's POV

As I start to walk off getting kinda annoying by that kid,I hear his say something but then he just stopped. I turned back to see..... *face palm* his face on the floor turned to the side,with his butt in the air. I couldn't just leave him there,someone would rape him................... i could just stand there with his saying BE GONE THOT to anyone who looked at me.butttttt that's to tiring! So I guess I'll just walk him to my place.

*time skip* 1 hours later (it's 2am)

Still Dabi's POV

*at the bar*

After taking the kid to the bar (which like takes an hour cuz I had to carry him),I put him on my bed
He looks likes he's dead...

I take my clothes off So I'm just in my boxers
And I walk over to the restless kid and start to take off his clothes gently (since he looks like he hasn't changed in a week) after taking his shirt off revealing his 6 pack * and me having an 8 pack ;3* I go to unzip his pants,in the middle of me doing that the kid wakes up..

Deku's POV

I start to wake up to.... A STRANGER UNZIPPING MY PANTS!!!!!!!! I start to blush like crazy and kick him off me.he then falls to the floor *haha I kicked him right in his....8....pack...Sooooooo hotttt
WAiT WhAt aM I ThiNkInG! "Hmph!" I say sassy, "really....you dumb green haired bitch!" The mystery man says meanly "well I'm sorry you were unzipping my pants you pervert!" "Dude what the fuck" he says while I starts to cover my body with his blanket.

Dabi's POV

I see the smol brockley boi cover up with MY blanket. "Well I'm also sorry bc it looks like you haven't changed in a week" I say with a bitch attitude. He looks at me and then flicks me off (puts his middle finger up) I get surprised "how old are you" I ask cause he looks 12. "Bro I'm 16" he growls at me
Oop- "I'm 19" we just stare at each other for a hot minute......... "soooooo" the 16 year old boy breaks the silence, "whattttt nowwwww" I say annoyed AF "I saved you're life,show some respect!"I say being a smart aSs *he sticks his tongue out at me* you. Fucking. Bitch.
I jump in top of him on the bed (it's now 3am)
"I shouldn't have done this.." I say " you think" the shorty says.
The position there in: dabi is on top of deku,in a push up position (with only his boxers on) and deku underneath his the blanket,half cover his body and half not.

Dabi thinking *i wonder what they hear down there*

"I think Dabi is fucking someone." Toga says casually.

"Same" shigaraki also says casually.

*hehe time skip again*
Just letting you know,deku slept there (bc it was 3 am)

In the morning 30 minutes before school starts

Deku's POV

*yawn* I wake up feeling like i just had a hangover. I then look at the clock that says (whenever UA starts) "HOLY SHI-" I them see Dabi just staring at me at the edge of the bed, looking exhausted. "Whyyy didn't you wake me up!?!?" I say aggravated "because your cute when you sleep"dabi says looking at me straight in the eye. Uhhhhhhhhh I start to feel my face heat up.... "aww" dabi says teasing me,
"Shut up!" I say still blushing.

Yeah I am going to end part 1 like this
Hope you enjoyed 👌🏻

Just can't wait for part 2 🥵 ;3

I used 952 words