T.I.S. 1

This story starts with a gangster named "Kang Seulgi" a student of SM High school. Together with her gang named, Min Yoongi, Son Chaeyoung,Jeon Jungkook. She became rude since her mother died and have an abusive father. She learn to live on her own after she left her father.  Seulgi is famous for being a badass and with her daring looks.She has her eye on one girl, Bae Joohyun. A smart ass kid, rich girl,clumsy and friends with Wendy, Joy and Yeri. And older than her.She hates bullies or people who are taking advantage of kind people. Love story starts here.

Seulgi's POV

                 I was on my way to school.Its the first day. I ride my motor as i reach the school I have been surrounded with girls. Hearing them shouting my name and things like "Marry me Seulgi-yah","Be my girlfriend". Well, I am used to that. I saw my friends and Yoongi came to me. 

           "Seul you are early today. What's up?" We did fist bump.Same with the two.

           "Nothing usual. I am bored so I decided to go here to roam around for awhile." While i put my normal poker face. Yoongi and Jungkook leave us said they are going somewhere . Chaeyoung walk beside me since its early in the morning. She is the only one who knows about Joohyun. Until we reach the rooftop. She speaks up.

            "I heard a rumor. About Irene" showing her concerned face. 

            "What about her?" As i sat up on the bench.

            "She is dating JB. I think he is up to something." Leaning o the metal fence. Drinking her soda.

           "Is it a bet again? With his group Got7? Why all of the girls she chose Joohyun?! He is really pissing me off." I clenched my fist. Not her, I cant let him hurt her. 

           " I guess he knew you have your eyes on Irene. He cant even win on a single bet with you. Race, Sports, talent he cant surpass you. I think he is using Irene to bring you down. Since you been really powerful in this school being a badass as you are. Who would thought that she is your childhood friend. Who you grew up with? But then forgotten about you after the accident." She explained .

          "It was my fault too. But it was for her safety. Having an abusive father? Threatening me if she'll hurt her if she see me with her. Such an asshole. She is the only one who makes me happy after all that happened to me. But then she forgotten about me." I watch the sky thinking how much I miss her.

FLASHBACK

      I was crying when my mother died because of sickness. My dad suddenly changed after he became abusive,alcoholic hurt me because alcohol taken over him. When i knew he will come home i will run far as possible from home. 

      I stayed at the swing. Looking down, cause I don't know what will happen to me. What time am i going home? I am not eating too properly because dad been spending all his money for alcohol. I stared at the stars. I wish this will end. Until someone tap me. A small girl. I looked at her confused.

             "Hi! are you alone here?" I started to looked around. I am alone yea. Is she seeing someone i dont ? 

              "Yea i think so?" And continued looking around. She introduced herself.

            "Hi I am Bae Irene or call me Joohyun." She smiled widely like there is no tomorrow. She kind a cute tho.

            "Hi My name is Kang Seulgi." And i half smiled at her. What is she doing her anyway? Its already night. Kids like us are not allowed to go outside because its dangerous.