I Miss You. ~Justin Bieber~ One Shot

I Miss You.

                                                           Justin Bieber & Jasmine Villegas

                                                                                One Shot

It was going to be our one year anniversary. The one year mark since Justin had asked me to be his girlfriend. I remember the day exactly...

"Justin man come on! The movie's about to start!" Ryan Butler exclaimed loudly, as Justin was still looking at me. We were in Justin's tour bus, and me and Justin were sitting down on the huge leather couches. Ryan and Alfredo were in the main entertainment area, watching The Break Up. Yeah, I know.

"Wait man..start it without me, I'm coming wait." Justin said, and turned back to me. He was staring at me. Without saying a word, he held my hand, and then he asked me.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Jas?" he asked, smiling at me, uncertainly.

"Yes." I whispered, and hugged him tightly. Me? Me! Wow.

We had a whirlwind romance, said I love you to eachother after two months, and we were going to be together forever. Were.

Before our one year anniversary, I was in Phillipines doing a show, and was scheduled to come back on Monday, which was our annivesary day, but I pulled some strings and was able to come back on Saturday.

I walked into our apartment, which we shared, and tiptoed in. I knew Justin would be in. I stepped forward, my heels clicking on the woodpanelled floor. I held my suitcase, and walked to our bedroom and opened the door. I could hear moans, and on the huge leather bed, Justin was on top of someone.

No...No...I was thinking, it couldnt be happening, we loved eachother. He turned around startled, and jumped up. The girl tried to run off but when I looked at her face I was shocked. Selena...my best friend.

I don't want to delve into what happened next, but we broke up, and Justin and Selena were together. Ever since I haven't talked to them, or seen them face-to-face.

Apart from tonight. I was attending Ryan Butler's 21'st birthday party at the Illuminate club, I was kinda weird about going, but Jinsu said he wanted to go so I couldn't disagree.

I look into the mirror, and shift my dress up. I look up and down at myself. Nice. I slicked on lipgloss, and my eyes widened as I saw someone walk out of the toilet stall. Well somepeople.

Selena, in a tight red bodycon, stumbled out of the stall, with Justin in tow. 

"Jassy nice to see you!" She exclaimed walking up to me. I ignored her, picked up my clutch bag, and started to leave.

My heart thudded, I avoided eye contact with both, and left.

"Aw dont go!" Selena cackled.

Jinsu was standing there, holding a drink, looking extremely pissed.

"Why did you take so long?" He glared at me, taking a glug of vodka.

"Baby I'm sorry I -"

"Doesn't matter bitch, now get here." He dumped the glass into a waiter's hand, grabbed my waist and pushed me against a corridor wall.

"Jin what are you doing?" I asked, nervously laughing.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"I..no, anyone could see us!" I moved him away slightly.

"Jas I don't care!" he shouted loudly. I shrinked back into the corner, petrified.

"Hey, get off her!" I heard a voice. I turned my head, view still obscured by Jinsu, and looked. Justin.

Was he going to save me? Jinsu let go of my wrists, and moved away slightly.

"Yes? Do you mind? I'm with my fiance." Jinsu knew about me and Justin, but why was he purposely doing this. I looked at the band on my finger, now seeming like a trap.

Justin stared at me, with shock in his eyes. 

"Jasmine you don't want this." He walked up to me. I shook my head.

"No Justin..you made your choice. I'm with Jinsu now." I said, no matter how badly I wanted to agree with him, run into his arms and not let go.

"He doesn't treat you right." Justin said, walking up to me.

"Excuse me!" Jinsu looked like he was going to punch Justin. 

"Justin please go. I'm..I'm happy." I said, though my eyes betrayed me. I tried to send him an eye communication signal I'm not happy. I'm scared. Save me. Please. I love you. He hurts me. Please.

He seemed to understand, and nodded. He turned around and walked off, back to the thudding music.

A tear fell down my cheek, as I watched his retreating figure. I love you, I thought, and watched him.

"You're all mine Jasmine. Just mine." Jinsu said, and I realised that this was my future. I had chosen this.