Nalu scene 1!

Lucy opened her door to see natsu happily snoring on her couch and she sighed in exasperation. that boy. happy flew up to her and said " hey lucy I'm gonna hang with Carla for the week so make sure natsu's not gonna barge in k?" Without waiting for a reply, happy flew out.
Lucy groaned and went to take a shower. when she came out, there was a obvious bulge in natsu's pants and he was groaning Lucy's name. lucy flushed red. she shook Natsu awake.
"Hey natsu you need any help with that?" Natsu woke and made a whaaaaat? Sound. he regain conscious and blushed red. " sorry lucy..." lucy sighed."ok... but seriously do you need help with that?" She grinned naughtily and pointed to his boner. she liked him for awhile and the feeling was mutual.
Natsu asked " seriously?" "Seriously.""ok." it was her turn to blush but she slowly pulled down natsu's pants and started rubbing his d*ck .
Natsu moaned and groaned loudly, luckily the walls were soundproof. Then natsu grabbed Lucy's shirt and pulled it off. she didn't wear a bra cuz she was going to sleep.
Taking natsu's d ck, she put it in between her large breast and starts sucking it. He moaned as lucy sucked harder and faster while her breast bounced up and down. Grabbing a boob in each hand, he started squeezing them and giving each nipple the occasional pinch. lucy groaned and natsu finally cummed.
They panted heavily and natsu started tracing kisses over Lucy's body. he reached her waist and tore away all the rest of her clothing hungrily. lucy blushed and tried to cover herself. natsu growled." don't try to cover yourself Luce, your beautiful." and as if to prove his point, he bit and licked one of her nipples while squeezing the other. she gasped and gave a short stifled gasp.lucy pulled his head up and they kissed.
Natsu's lips travelled down her body, leaving love bites everywhere. head down, he licked her pearl a few times before sucking it. lucy whimpered." fuck me natsu..." responding to her needs, he arranged himself and launched into her tight walls. " I love you!" Lucy pratically screamed."me too." he went in and out till they both cummed. they looked at each other and grinned. " we have to do this again."
________<break line>________
(A/N)
Not exactly pleased with how this started but the ending was fine.