Chapter 1

"I love you."

"What?"

"I love you." Spain had roses in his hand and was smiling.

"No..." Romano took a step back.

"Lovi?"

"I just.....i..."

"Hey hey..." Spain stepped closer to Romano. "Its ok. Just take your time, just know I love you." Spain smiled. Romano gave a small nod. Spain gave Romano the roses and kissed his head and waited a second and walked away.

Romano woke up with a gasp.

"Why do I keep remebering that.."

Spain confessed his love for Romano about two months ago and Romano couldnt stop thinking about it.

Romano got up and went downstairs to make breakfast. "...I can't keep him waiting forever...But I don't know how i feel." Romano sighed and finished.

After breakfast Romano grabbed his phone and decided to text Spain. 'Hey' not even a minute later Spain texted back with. 'Hi Lovi!'

'So want to hang out today?'

'of course! when were?'

'how about the park in 20 minutes.'

'ok lovi~'

Romano gave a small sigh and got up and took a quick shower and changed grabbed his phone and wallet and started to walk to the park.

Romano got to the park and waited at the fountain.

"Lovi!" Romano looked up to see Spain running to him with his big smile. Spain smiled at Romano."So why'd you want to see me?"

"Don't think it's anything special bastard. I was just bored."

"Well as long as it's with you it's ok." Spain smiled. "So what do you want to do?" Romano gave a shrug. "Well how about we walk around for a while?"

"Sure." Spain and Romano started walking downn one of the paths.

"So Romano how have you been?" Spain looked over at Romano.

"Fine." Romano looked at the ground.

Spain gave a nod and then kept walking.

"I've missed you. You haven't talked to me much. You ok?"

"I promise im fine."

"I just worry about you."

"Well you shouldn't." Romano walked faster.

"I love you Lovi. I do." Romono stopped walking. "Do you hate me? Do you just want me to leave you alone, get out of your life?..."

"I don't hate you and I don't want you out of my life."

"Promise?"

"Si idiot." Romano started walking again and Spain followed.

After walking for a while Romano was tired and bored.

"Spain."

"Si"

"Can we go get some food."

"Of course." Spain smiled as they started to walk out of the park and to one of the local resturanats. "So where do you want to go to."

"That one." Romano pitinted to a gelato shop. Spain chuckled. "What?"

"Nothing." Spain smiled.

Spain paid for the ice cream and they sat down.

"Thanks for paying."

"No problem" Spain smiled. "Can I try yours?"

"....Fine." Spain took a bite and smiled.

"Its good." Spain smiled and kept eating.

They soon finished and started to walk.

"So where should we go now Lovi?" Romano shrugged.

"Spain..."

"Si."

"....Nevermind lets just walk." Romano walked into the park and Spain followed.

After about half an hour of walking they stopped by the lake and sat down.

"Lovi...I love you I really really do but its killing me not being with you...I can't keep waiting forever for an answer....please tell me soon." Spain quickly kissed Romanos cheek and stood.

Romano blushed and sat at the bench and Spain walked away.