Chapter One ~the front lines~

Jasmine Rosewood, an 16 year old girl that lives in Tokyo Japan -year 2236-. Height 5'4'', weight 116 pounds. It a sunny day the birds are chirping and the light sounds of cars going by in the background. Its s Friday may 35th the last day of school at Kimono High School jasmine is heading home. -Jasmine-"How quite for the last day of school. Something isn't right here"[whoosh!] "WHAT WAS THAT!" [Silence] "I Wonder what that was, dang I must be playing that game too much."

                                    - 3 hours later -

"Ahhhh that was an nice nap" ( Jasmine just got out of bed). [Growling sound] "dang I must be hungry, well I didn't eat lunch". " I wonder where mom and dad are at.......they must be out like always" . Jasmine looks at her phone its 6:00pm, she walks downstairs into her living room proceeding into the kitchen. She grabs an black put and fills it with water and places it on the stove. "I wonder where the Raman is.......I know probably I here" (opens drawer) she places Raman in the boiling water. - 20 minutes later "that was yummy now time to play Magic." - jasmine walks up to her room and sits at her computer desk. Login: Jazzy Rose. Password:******** (max security) "okay got it" she clicks on the icon of a Dragon under it says M.A.G.I.C. " okay so what was it again " Login: Jasmine R. Password:ILoveMyDad --- the screen says jasmine is a Level 20 dark Archer. Max: hp 30 Attack:25. "Well there we go time to play" In the world of Magic its about time the war has begun. The Darkness is being invaded by the Pure for killing the king of azgarth. ( the capital of Pure). There is 3 parts to each side the Darkness is about power and sacrifice and they have an entering set up. At the front of the pack are the lower level monsters met exactly to die. Second in the line up is necromancers that control the front lines and a inner wall for defense. Next is the buffer monsters such as the archers horse swords men and some vampires to help take away some life. The last most tankish layer of all the huge dragons and nightmares (fire horses) and the flying units. Sorry I had to explain how the Darkness works. Jasmine is with the archers normally the opposing team won't make it this far but this time it has. The odds are even now and the pures are giving all the Darkness are just merely playing then the gave death upon them and have defended there home. "Dang how come Jack ain't called yet..oh well I better go to bed its 11 so yeah."