🌹R🌹-Prom

It was here. The most important thing to me.

Prom night.

Do I need to explain?

The fact that I'm nominated for prom queen is good and all but the fact I get to spend time with my boyfriend and our friends is so amazing!

Oh yeah and Daniel in nominated for prom king.

I invited 2 of my best friends over so we could all get ready together.

My dress was a knee length in the front, long in the back, baby blue dress with diamonds on the top.

My two friends, coincidentally they are twins, so they are wearing the same cotton candy pink colored dress, one is floor length, one to knee.

After we all did a basic smoky eye we were all ready, but of course we had to do group pictures.

"Ooh let me go get my polaroid! I can take some great pictures on that!" One of the twins shouted as I raced up stairs to get my selfie stick.

As I reach for it I look out my window and see a limo has pulled up.

Out comes Daniel, Jack, Jonah, Corbyn, and Zach. Zach and Jonah were the twins dates.

We rush outside to meet out boys and are greeted excitedly with kisses and flowers.

"Daniel! I didn't expect these! But here, we got your pins!"

We pin them on the boys and the out on our corsages. Mine white with blue beading and the twins a darker shade of pink.

Daniel opens the door for everybody and us being the last ones to get in.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yes I am, because I have you and my closest friends"

We roll up to the prom venue and all pile out.

There was a photographer out front he took our group pictures, partner pictures, and jack and Corbyn  took pictures together...they didn't have dates.

The boys went up to perform a few songs one of which being Big Plans. The boys looked at us the entire time Jonah even gave his date another kiss.

When they hopped off the host of the party..our principal was ready to announce king and queen.

She announced it was me and Daniel!

I was so excited I could barely speak.

But I came to realize something.

Yeah the glitz and glimmer is fun and all for the few hours I have it but I was quick to realize that the popularity doesn't matter...

...what matters is that I have a good time with my friends and my boyfriend.

I would say major success.

This was for Marta20052001 I do apologize for taking so long on this and if I have made any mistakes in the writing but o really hope you Enjoy this writing

Thank you so much and I'm sorry again!!