Part 1

I want to be touched in ways that if spoken about would make a sinner blush. I want to be preparing your dinner after a long days work. To find my waist being grabbed and pushed forward to a counter top as you kiss my neck from behind. To be turned around as your hands move upward finding my breasts being grabbed the same way a stress ball is used. As my hands begin to explore your chest you retract. My wrists now being forced behind me against the counter top. I am bound not with bondage but with you and your body. My legs becoming intertwined around your waist. We move from the kitchen to the living room floor. With every kiss I find myself losing my breath seeing specs of colored dots in my head losing myself in your desire and lust. Shirts torn pants around one of my ankles. I am getting my sight back. I can see my legs bent like the mountains Moses saw right before the Red Sea flooded. I'm gasping. Trying to find air to fill my lungs. I feel the moisture of your lips caressing my inner thighs. I'm losing the battle of having control over my body. It's as if I am floating over us looking down at us. My back arched my hands gently massaging my nipples. The Red Sea has been flooded and even Moses couldn't have parted or stopped this one from occurring. The oxygen teases my lungs as you press your lips against mine once more. I'm spinning out again. Your body now with mine intertwined and now two has been joined as one. My hands finally able to feel your back, chest, arms, face, and every other crevice. I begin to moan louder not realizing it. You cuff your hand over my mouth and whisper in my ear " shhh, the babies asleep and I want to take my time with you." I gaze into your eyes and that's all that needs to happen for me to understand that you will have your way with me. You flip me onto my stomach. You enter me once more this time slower and deeper than before. My legs begin to quiver for my lotus flower is about to bloom once more. You wrap my hair around your wrist and gently pull, and proceed to tell me not how much you love me but how much you need me. How my body has teased you too many times every time I walk away or in front of you in a crowd. I can no longer keep it together and you can feel it inside of me. It triggers you as well my lotus flower has not only bloomed but has provided enough sweet nectar for you to taste and satisfy your appetite. You lay next to me and give me that million dollar smile of yours. Im still recovering the lack of oxygen not just to my lungs but to my brain. You stand over me and extend your arms and help me to my feet. My arms around your neck your hands around my waist pulling me in once more... The baby is still asleep, and our physical appetites for another still not satisfied.

J.rose