Chapter 1

"Today was crazy" Aladdin said as he flopped down onto Jasmine's queen sized bed. "It sure was. I'm so exhausted" Jasmine said, tiredly lying down next to the raven haired boy.

Aladdin wrapped his arm around Jasmine's waist and pulled her closer. She laid her head on his chest and let out a slow humming sound as he ran his fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp. He made a mental note to remember that she liked that.

The raven haired boy looked down to see the girl in his grasp sleeping peacefully as he continued to toy with small strands of her hair. He smiled and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Dalia walked in awkwardly trying to quietly tiptoe upstairs, knowing Jasmine was asleep. She gave Aladdin a small and warm smile shortly followed by a friendly wave before reaching the top of the stairs. He laughed at the effort Dalia always put into everything, including the littlest things.

He pulled the covers over the two of them, being careful not to wake Jasmine up. Since the moment he met the raven haired girl at the market struggling to get away from a salesman who was attempting to forcefully take the bracelet off her wrist, he knew she was destined to be the love of his life.

He loved everything about Jasmine. Her bright and beautiful smile, her thick hair, and the way she is so gentle and kind to everyone she meets. He started replaying memories of the pair together in his head.

Flashback:

Jasmine hid quietly in her closet from "the tickle monster". She giggled silently to herself and her heart began racing faster and faster as she heard Aladdin's footsteps get closer and closer to the closet.

She closed her eyes and before she knew it the closet door was being slid open. "Got ya!" The raven haired boy said, playfully. Jasmine yelped playfully as he helped her out of the closet and carried her over to his bed.

Then before she knew it she was being gently pinned down onto her back on the soft mattress, Aladdin straddling her waist.

He used one hand to hold her hands above her head and the other to tease her. Aladdin pretended to lean down and kiss her and right when his lips were just about hovering over hers, his fingers dug into her ribs, resulting in a screeching laughter coming from the writhing girl beneath him.

"s-stop!" She yelped, and try as she might she couldn't fight the giggles either. She tried everything she could but he was way stronger than she was.

"y-you're so mean!" She shouted, her legs kicked frantically. "I will only let you up if you say the magic word" He taunted.

Jasmine thought of everything she could. "Genie" She yelped, making the boy tear his hands away from her tortured flesh. He rolled his eyes and smirking as he lifted her up, pulling her into an embrace.

"Looks like you figured out the safe word" He teased giving her a quick peck on the lips. She giggled as she kissed him back. "I love you" She mumbled into the kiss. "I love you too" Aladdin said, cupping her face gently.

End Of Flashback

Morning came more quickly than it should've. Aladdin woke up before Jasmine did, he was still exhausted from the previous day.

He glanced down towards Jasmine and he smiled to himself and caressed her cheek, careful not to wake her up. "You're staring" The raven haired girl said, with a smile.

"Well if you weren't so beautiful, I wouldn't be staring" He said, tucking a strand of hair behind Jasmine's ear. "Goodmorning" She stretched out her arms.

"Morning" Aladdin said getting out of bed and stretching. Jasmine whined. "No! come back! It's cold and I want to cuddle more" She said, raising her arms in the air. The raven haired boy giggled playfully before gathering her into his arms and hugging her.

"No, I want to lay down" She whimpered, attempting to pull free from his grap. "Okay, 10 more minutes" He said, falling down onto the bed with Jasmine in his arms.

10 minutes went by faster than Jasmine had intended it to. "Okay now we have to get up princess" Aladdin said, kissing her forehead.

"Fine" She groaned, getting up.