Gentle Farewell -Yandere! England x Reader-

Welcome to my new story! Please remember that this will be about MOSTLY Yandere. There will be others like Dying!, Neko!, and ect. Please enjoy and read on!
-ManlyPonies
-----------------------------------------

You thought everything was going to be swell, alright, and smooth.

You thought of this because the man that loved you so much was always by your side.
He cared about you and made you happy. You felt safe when he was around you and said that he loved you every night.

He had messy blonde hair, extraordinary emerald eyes, and thick eyebrows. He was perfection and your boyfriend.

This young man was Arthur Kirkland. Everything about him, you simply adored. Just having Arthur around, makes each day special... Until now...

•••

You walked through the streets of London, just to drop off Arthur's jacket that he had left in your apartment. You found your way to his place and walked up to the door. Pressing the doorbell button wasn't your first option because it wasn't working. So you knocked on the door waiting for a response.
...
...
Nothing. You couldn't hear anything. You knocked again and again, hoping Arthur would open the door, but he didn't and you didn't give up because seeing him made your heart go 'doki doki.'

'The lights are on... So he must be inside! Maybe Arthur is sleeping or doing something important.' You thought with hope.

You moved hand towards the knob and grabbed it. You turn it slowly, making a little 'click' sound. You did manage to open the door, but that could've been done minutes ago if you weren't knocking all day. That sounded a bit harsh...

"Arthur...? It's me, (Y/N). Your door was unlocked... I'm coming inside, alright?" You spoke up and the silence comes again. You sighed with a hint of annoyance. You walk to Arthur's room. You stop in your tracks because you heard noises from his room.

'Oh God... I hope he's not playing around with magic. Heh.' You got a little worried, mostly because Arthur would always attempt to do some spells. Unfortunately, things didn't go so well...

You open the door slowly, only to reveal something you didn't expect. Your eyes widen at the sight. You wanted to close them, but somehow, you just couldn't.

What you saw in front of you was Arthur and some other girl making out.

'W-What...? Why? Arthur, cheating on me...? I-Impossible...' You couldn't think straight, scream, nor get furious. Arthur noticed you standing there, tears wanting to roll down your cheeks.

"Bloody hell... (Y/N), Please calm down. I can explain this."

In a whispery voice you said,"No, Arthur... There's no need for you to explain... If you'll excuse me... I'll be g-going now..." You ran away and started to cry off your face.

"(Y/N)! Come back! Let me-"

"No...! Please don't follow me. I don't want to hear your excuses..." You close the front door, wanting to make Arthur lose track of you. You ran again and turned around constantly, making sure he wasn't following you.

"Please... Don't leave me, (Y/N)." Arthur whispered as soon as he gave up.
•••

You arrived at your apartment, feeling relieved, yet tired from all of the running. You quickly go inside and lock the door. Arthur would just open the door and start apologizing about the girl he was kissing, if it wasn't locked.

Your train of thoughts was interrupted by your ringing phone. You wished it was somebody else besides Arthur. Thankfully, it wasn't . It was Alfred. Your best friend. You pick up your phone and answer it.