Passer-by

The plot and poison used credits to Becawesomitchell

Shiori POV

Its been two weeks since the 'incident' and I've never tried to walk without my GPS and risking meet them again. On top of that, the meeting with Scott and Furuya Rei made me realize another fact.

'They're real people, not anime anymore. So... that means Scott's death was gonna be real too.. Right?'

Shivers and goosebumps came to me with the eerie feelings.

'With this kind of information.... no, no No! I don't like this, why does it feels like I'm the one who's deciding their fate! The author was the one that make the plot. Was it cruel of me if I don't do something? This isn't just one life, in the future there'll be much more death.'

Rubbing my face tiredly, I muttered "What the hell... This is difficult than I thought."

"Here's your cold chocolate milk and your chicken sandwiches." A waiter came to my table and put down the food that I've just ordered.

Looked up, I nodded to him with a slight smile "Arigato

Looked up, I nodded to him with a slight smile "Arigato."

His face somehow turning a light shade of pink and avoid my eyes while retreating to the kitchen. "Y-y-your wel-come!"

The waiter later went to other empty tables and put 2 sugar sticks each. But when he came to the table beside me, he could only put 1 sugar sticks as the sugar sticks in his hand ran out.

"Oi, Makoto! Give us a hand in here!" Another waitress raised her hand and did the come-here gesture.

"Hai!" And there he goes.

'Hmm, thats reminds me...'
--------------

1 hour earlier...

"Nanii!! There's special edition takoyaki a little bit far from Beika?! Wait.... I need to take the bus.... Well, everyday is an adventure with foods on the line!"

So I quickly get dressed up wearing a white shirt with some writing on it, a jeans skirt, a small sling bag, and I ended it with a black cap on my head.