~Prologue~

I fingered and played with the ticket in my hand, still recalling when I had won it over the radio. The train suddenly stopped with a sudden screech of the brakes and I stood up. I grabbed my bags and trudged off the train.

A black limousine pulled up, and I immedietly opened the door, and sat down onto the leather seats. A handsome young lad sat there, with curly brown hairs and gorgeous eyes. He cleared his throat, and finally began a conversation, breaking the silence between us, “I am Harry Styles. And you are...Isa Lefthanger. Lefthanger. Why is that so funny?”

I replied, “Perhaps it sounds like 'Lefthanded' in some way?”

He nodded, then broke into hilarious laughter. “Yes, it does Isa.”

I cleared my throat, “It's Isabella. Everyone calls me Isa. And it's actually Lifung. Like Liff-hung.”

“Oh.” he frowned.

The limo turned to a beautiful area, with gorgeous flats and a mansion. I smiled, when the chaueffer opened the door, and I stepped out, my red high heel clicked on the pavement. My dirty blonde hair fluttered in the cool breeze and my floppy white shirt and undershirt slowly illuminated in the light. My short white shorts looked very sexy with my top and I rolled my backpack to the door, and a funny looking blonde boy with blue eyes jumped out and opened it. “Oh such a pretty las!” he laughed. Harry walked in after me, and he introduced me to everyone. As if I didn't know. My friends always raved about One Direction, and I only entered the competition because they had begged me all day about it. I smiled and then cleared my throat, “I'm Isabella Lifung. Please, call me Isa. It's a nickname.”

Zayn grinned. “I think we're all going to have a blast.”

My eyes widened. “i don't think...”

They jumped on me, tickling me.

I let out a cry, wheezing, “I..surrender!”

They cheered, and then I tickled them. They all laughed their hearts out. I giggled and then went to the bathroom. I am spending the Summer with One Direction.