*Meeting him*

SEOKJIN'S POV

Today was going to be a long day.

I knew it as soon as I woke up. My wolf was anxious for some unknown reason.

I checked my phone and saw that it was only 8 am. This may seem like a normal time for people to wake up, but in this house we usually don't wake up until 10 am, which is why the noise coming from downstairs was so confusing.

I jolted out of my thoughts as I heard a huge bang come from downstairs. I scrambled up from my bed to see which idiot had fallen down the stairs this time.

"What are you children up to this time?" I asked the five other 'men' I lived with.

"Hyung! Taehyung pushed me down the stairs!" Jimin complained as soon as he saw me walk down from the second floor.

"That's because you stole my blanket, you short fucker!" Taehyung screamed at him. And five seconds later they were wrestling on the floor. I sighed as I looked away from them, already used to their strange behavior. Knowing them, they would be cuddling by the end of the hour acting as if nothing had happened.

I looked over at Jeongguk who was on the couch eating cereal. "Gguk. Are you not gonna do anything?" He just shrugged and continued to eat his cereal. With one last sigh I gave up on the maknaes and began to walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"Seokjin Hyung!" I looked behind me and saw both Hoseok and Namjoon running towards me from the kitchen.

"What is it now?"

"Hyung I found this cafe downtown that I really want us to go to. It seems really cool," Namjoon said with an excited smile on his face. "They have all types of deserts and drinks. Plus Hoseok Hyung has been craving chocolate cake lately. Can we please go?"

"Yea just get everyone ready and we'll leave in half an hour." I said. I could never say no to my 'brothers'.

"Ok!" Was all I heard before I went back to my room to get ready.

(Their outfits minus the bags)

 After about 15 minutes I was ready

After about 15 minutes I was ready. I chose to wear a black shirt with some black ripped jeans and a black jacket. After slipping on my shoes I went to make sure the others were getting ready too.

After another 5 minutes, everyone was gathered in the living room and we were ready to leave.

"Let's go boys." I said to them. Soon enough I was driving our van towards the cafe with Namjoon in the passenger seat giving me directions.

"Have you guys thought of what you wanted to get already?" Hoseok asked.

"I think i might just stick with a sandwich and some coffee. I'm still kind of tired." said Jimin.

"I'll probably get a donut and a milkshake." said Jeongguk.

"That's not a very healthy breakfast, Gguk." Namjoon said with a concerned tone.

"It's ok, i'm planning on going to the gym soon."

10 minutes later we were all making our way out of the van and into the cafe Namjoon wanted to go to so badly. I had to park across the street because there was no parking space in front of the cafe itself.

I was the first to step into the place, the little bell chiming once the door opened. I took one sniff and my wolf started to go crazy. He was screaming at me to walk.

"Mate is here!! He's here! Hurry up and find him."

I didn't have to look long. Almost instantly my eyes landed on a small boy waiting on the line to order. My first thought was that he was absolutely adorable. A tiny little thing that looked like he would break if I touched him too roughly.

I was broken out of my thoughts as he abruptly turned around and met my eyes.