Untitled Part 1

Shadow's Pov:

RING! ' What is that?'

RING! 'Shut up'

RING! 'SHUT UP'

RING! 'SHUT UP!!!'

I slam my hand onto the alarm officially shutting it up. Opening my eyes, I look at the clock, seeing its 6:00 AM. ' ugh, to early' i thought but remember that i had to be at the DWMA today. Slowly i get out of bed walking to the bathroom to shower. Wrapping a towel around my form I walk into my closet dressing in my regular outfit, consisting of black pants that stop mid calf, dark blue button up dress shirt paired with a black vest ( similar to a butlers or 1800s suit) silver metal arm bracers and my favored black trench coat with a hood, lastly black open toed boots that go up half my calf. I put my headphones in and pulled up my hood to cover my face and head out.

It's probably best I explain who I am, My names Shadow Reaper Blackheart. I'm a weapon, more importantly a death scythe that works without a meister. When I was little death the kid found me on the outskirts of the city and Lord death took me in. Kid and I were raised together ever since. Though later we found out that I had grim reaper blood running through my veins, there not sure if its from lord death or another grim reaper . I don't have a meister nor have I have i ever had one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on i'm staring up at the mission board for kishin when i hear my name being called over the intercom to go to lord death's office.

' what could lord death want?' I thought.

I quickly made my way to the death room. I walked down the hallway towards lord death, but he wasn't alone standing there talking to him was... a boy. He looked around to be 12-13 considering he was much shorter than me and looked so innocent and childlike. Ignoring the boy I nodded my head to Lord Death in recognition.

" Lord Death, you summoned me"

Raphael's Pov:

"Lord Death, you summoned me"

The new voice startled me, I looked over and saw a person, by the voice it must be a girl, i think? .She was covered by a black trenchcoat and her hood was covering her face, her body seemed relaxed or bored.

" ah, hello, you. You're finally here. Change into your weapon form" Lord Death commands optimistically.

The hooded person nodded and what she? Did next caused me to gasp in shock while also overbearingly widening my eyes. The person began glowing black before turning into a black ball of energy, the ball flew into the air then turned into a death scythe. The scythe was HUGE! .It had a black handle, while the blade was dark grey and black with a dark blue trim, lastly there was a spike blade at the other side of the blade.

She? Or it landed in Death's hands. He turned around to me, walking closer.

" Here catch" he says as he throws the HUGE scythe at me,' why me, how did this even happen' i thought

(Not long ago) Raphael's Pov:

Things have been crazy around here with all that's been happening. First there is an alien at the heart of the Earth, then Optimus reverting back into his Orion Pax persona. thankfully we got him back. Then the most recent problem, Bumblebee losing his T-cog ( the organ that allows cybertronians to scans vehicles and transform) to the organization MECH, but we were lucky enough to get it back and even more lucky when Rachet was able to fix it.