Info

This is just to give you some idea of what The Angel of Destruction is like if you haven't read my book you have became an error.

My error is a shy human girl who dies in her reality saving a kid from a speeding car to founds herself trap in the anti void as a being called Error Sans the god of destruction. How she become a male skeleton who knows. What she does know is she going to enjoy her second chance of life and protect the balance as long as she can. No matter what anyone saids.

Is a loving, kinding, generous person. Is sensitive to the needs of others. Has a maternal instinct, with a need to protect and take care of others. Have a need for this caring to be reciprocated as they do tend to neglect themself in their determination to take care of the needs of others. Has a optimistic and positive outlook on life and see the good in everyone. Refined, reserved, calm and non-violent. Is very shy but overcomes it when needed too. The challenge for them is to become more self-reliant and to learn to love themself. Trust to easily don't have the since of stranger danger.

They go by he pronouns but still like female stuff. They make and wear Au dresses. They pretty innocent but they have done some naughty things in their time, but they are basically a goody-two-shoes down deep inside.