~Away From You~

Suddenly I hate the sound of the phone ringing. I guess this is how she felt when I basically iced her out because of the competition. 'Oh have the tables have turned,' I laughed half-heartedly at the irony. I can't even count on one hand how many times I've called Bey in the last hour. Her contact popped up in my notifications making my heart jump and stomach flutter

B😊💍: I'll call you back in a lil bit baby

I sat my phone down on the pillow next to me and breathed out. I tried to ignore the dull heartbeat coming from the area that is not my chest, but it was becoming quite a difficult task after Bey sent me her 'before I got dressed' outfit. But there wasn't much clothing involved.

I tried to occupy myself with a lot of things but nothing worked. I was attempting to run away from what my body was craving, but it was no use. Clenching my legs shut only made the feeling stronger, closing my eyes only made visions of her head between my legs more realistic.

"Beyyyy, hurry please" I begged in a whiny whimper.

The vocal pleads literally spoke her up, I mentally jumped for joy when her contact appeared for a FaceTime.

"Hey Michelle," she smiled down at the camera momentarily before turning her attention back to whoever was in front of her.
Ugh great, she's in public. But that smile and that dimple oh my.
"You okay? Why you looking at me like that?" She was referring to the way my bottom lip rested between my teeth, and how my eyes hung low from eyeing the beautiful woman on my screen.

I couldn't answer, I didn't want to answer in fear I might moan, or call her daddy and the people around her may hear. Beyoncé kept looking away from the phone then back at me, sometimes smiling, or making silly faces which were only a complete mockery to how I was feeling. I mustered up enough strength to let her know I'd just call her back at a later time and hung up before she could reply.

B😊💍: Don't hang up on me again... What's wrong?

I groaned again and went into a short tantrum in my bed. I do not want to say it, or even type it for that matter.

I contemplated what words I could use, or emojis like I did with Kelly. I don't know why but I felt embarrassed, feigning this woman. So instead I typed up a lie.

Chelle😍❤️: I just wanted to see how you were, bc I'm missing you 

B😊💍: I just talked to you all day yesterday, but I miss you too 😙

She wasn't catching my drift and that only added to my frustration. I was actually frustrated and deprived sexually. Forget this, I can just go to Kelly for as much she's delaying my release.

A good 15 minutes passed of me just rocking back and forth suppressing my feelings. Bey had texted me twice, complaining about how I left her on read and then sending 'bet' in all caps.

My phone began ringing again, I answered it with my face in my pillow.

"Baby, look at me" I shot up when I heard her command my attention, she was no longer speaking in that 'Im in public' voice, her tone was noticeably deeper, smoother too? Dominance exuded her voice.
"Now, tell me what's going on"

"I need help"

"Give me a minute" she sat her phone down. I heard her kindly ask the person driving to step on it because there was a family emergency. Just like I expected she had a cocky smug on her face as she watched me struggle. I'm hanging up, I tapped the screen forcefully to do so which made the smirk drop and her eyebrow raise.

"End the call see what happens" she threatened with a little bass in her voice, if I wasn't dripping before there's a steady stream now. What intrigues me the most is how they have so much assurance in their authority that I really won't hang up like they aren't miles away and I could easily keep them from getting in the house to do anything to me.