1

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I screamed
this
damn fucking alarm clock

"Watch your language" my mum scolded me

"Ok sorry" I said

I reluctantly get up and go to my bathroom to take a shower when I got inside the shower I felt the heated water hit my tired skin I felt a bit rejuvenated and started to grab the soap   *************After my shower I dressed up in a black skirt , red crop top , black combat boots and a black jacket then after that I curled my hair then put light makeup on and went down stairs for a quick breakfast then I left for school.
My two closest friends are  Molly and Luke. I always thought Luke was cute
He's  kind, funny and he cares a lot for both Molly and I he cared for us as if we were his sisters he is usually shy around other people he doesn't know very well but if you get to know him he loosens up a bit  .Molly was a head turner to all the  boys in our schools she is very pretty in my opinion as well as the guys in our school think she. Moly is always perky and always in an upbeat mood I wish I was as happy as she was and flirty she thinks I'm the biggest flirt but I always deny it  .

While I was walking down the street I saw Harry. He turned to look at me and spread a smug smirk across his face  I hate him so much why is he so annoying I'll tell you why because he's trying to look cool in front of his friends he's such a bitch I don't even know why he has friends bc that's how much of a dick he is . he's looking me straight in the eye like he's going to kill someone oh shit I'm in for one today.
"Hey slut " he said with a smirk upon his lips
"Hey dick" I said nudging him in the gut
"Don't push me little slut " he grabbed me by the arm
"You don't respond when I talk to you
"Get off retard" I slapped him and ran off to school. Wow I hope he jumps off a cliff he doesn't deserve to live I'm just saying this out of anger but my gosh what the hell is his fucking problem anger issues much. I just wish that people would stop being asses