Lime

Reader pov:

I began licking Sasuke's dick while my other hand was stroking his balls.

"Hn. (y/n)..."
I planted small kisses on his dick while hearing him groan a bit.
"Aren't you going to let whoever is outside in?" I asked as I played with his balls.

"Hn. You would like wouldn't you?"
"Of course, sir. I would love to pleaure you as you're having a boring ass conversation with whoever." she said.
"Hn."

As I opened my mouth to take his dick in, I felt him wrapped his arms around my hair, forcing me to go in deeper.

"Hn. Come in."

As soon as I heard the door open, I began to feel more excited than usual. The feeling of being caught excites me.

"Hn. Sasuke."
Holy crap. It's Itachi.

"Hn. What do you want Itachi?"
"To talk about (y/n)."
I immediately stopped what I was doing to listen.
"Hn. What about her?"
"Hn. She's going with me on this business trip with me."
"Hn."

"Hn. Father allowed me."
"Hn. So you came here to brag?"

"Hn."
Fuck Itachi. I'm going to make sure he knows I'm here, sucking his little brother's cock.

I began to suck on Sasuke's dick harder. I tried to move back, but Sasuke forced me to stay back in my position. I began bobbing my head at a fast pace while I massaged his balls harder. A few seconds later, I felt him close to cumming, so I deep throat him, forcing more of him inside of my throat. I could tell he was having a hard time not groaning, so I wrapped my arms around his waist, trying to get him to cum. Five minutes later, he cums in my mouth and I made sure to swallow every single of his cum.