Kick me when I'm down

(Kellin's POV)

She was beautiful. She was the most amazing, wonderful thing that there could ever be in life, I thought as I walked over to get this beauty...out of the fridge. The German, Triple Layer, chocolate cake awaited me, and I, awaited it. I couldn't wait to eat my food, because food , and my band , is life. I ate my cake in peace, and then went to go get ready for my concert . Since right now the band was in a small town called Kalei we had to drive a little ways to the concert. Millions of girls... and dudes... drooling over us, we're living the dream, man. Other than the fact that, no matter how much I love my life, I'll always hate myself, for being such a fuck up, just like my parents have always told me. Ohh, how I hate them.

(Aria's POV)

"Nobody's gonna feel your pain you stupid bitch! Why don't you cut your wrists some more, hopefully you'll die of blood loss!." Shouted April, my "mother". More like mother fucking cocksucking dickhole. I hate this bitch with every living part of me, and I'm pretty sure everybody else does too. Maybe that's why she's widowed. "Well maybe I WILL!!!!" I screeched, bawling my eyes out in the process. Why does she hate me so much? She DIDN'T TELL HIM! IT'S NOT MY FAULT HE DIDN'T WANT A KID. IT'S NOT MY FAULT. The only thing I'm looking forward to, is the Sleeping with Sirens concert I'm going to tonight. And you're probably wondering, why don't I just move out? That's the thing, I can't. I have no money,and whenever I get some, she takes it for a bunch of whiskey. It's kind of upsetting, and the only person who knows the whole story is my best friend, Rae. She's the one taking me away from this shit hole tonight, while the bitch wallows in her tears. I'll be out, not giving a FUCK.

I know it's really short, sorry! I'm a little out of practice, :( Thanks for reading ! I promise it will get better! Mwah!