Prologue: Thouser is Born!

"Almost done. Soon, I'll show everyone that even someone without a Quirk can be a hero." a young boy said as he worked on a buckle-shaped object. "When I'm done, they'll believe in me!" He muttered before he looked up at a poster on his wall showing his Number One hero, All Right, and remembered what his idol told him.

"'Can I be a hero without a Quirk?' Young man, it is my belief that EVERYONE can be a hero, regardless of their occupation or if they have a Quirk or not, but can someone be a Professional Hero without a Quirk? That, however, is difficult to answer."

"All Right, I'll show you that question is easier to answer than you thought. I'll be a hero like you, and the Kamen Riders. I'll be the Quirkless hero that inspires hope, and I'm going to do it with my ThousanDriver." He says as he holds the now finished buckle aloft. "This I know, 1000%." Izuku Midoriya says as he equips the buckle to his waist, activating it.

ThousanDriver! 

He picks up two rectangular objects, the power source for his transformation, Awakening Arsino Zetsumerisekey, and Amazing Caucasus Progrisekey. He holds both Keys over the rectangle on the front of the belt.

Authorise!

First he presses the button on the Zetsumerisekey, Arsino! making it flip open and then inserts it into the Driver, making it glow blue momentarily.

Zetsumetsu Evolution!

Then Izuku pressed the activation button on the Progrisekey, Breakhorn! making it open too and then inserts it as well, activating the transformation process. "Henshin!" 

PERFECT RISE! Charging to the rescue, the five horned hero is here! Kamen Rider Thouser!

"I-it worked! Thousand Jacker!" The young man said, as a large sword materialized in his hand

Thousand Jacker!

[The diamond is the same shade of blue on the suit and has two slots instead of one making It symmetrical]

"It all works." Izuku said as he starts crying, having doubted he would actually create a Rider System, let alone such a high tech one like the ThousanDriver. "I r-really w-w-will be... a hero."