ch. 0

Min Yoongi is an average 23 year-old korean male. He stands at 5'9 and has a fairly slim body. His eyes resemble those of a cat's since they are small but quite sharp at the ends. His eyes look heavy, drooping downwards at the ends as if he had gotten no sleep (which is not true, he sleeps 24/7). Yoongi has straight black hair that is a bit wavy at the ends and his hair falls right above his ears, showing off his double piercings. His lips are a soft pink shade, plump in the very center. But his skin has to be one of his most precious features. Yoongi's skin was pale and soft with no blemishes anywhere. He never really struggled with acne or scars before since he takes good care of his skin. His pale skin is to DIE for.

But enough with Min Yoongi's appearance. Despite his god-like appearance, his personality needs to be worked on. 

With the absence of Yoongi's parents teaching him manners and social skills throughout his childhood, he is very kept to himself. He doesn't know how to express emotions very well. However, he is an expert at being sarcastic and reserved. He doesn't take other people's feelings into consideration which led to many broken friendships throughout his life. In simpler terms, Min Yoongi is a man of a few words. He's very blunt, and selfish. But being face-to-face with a stranger, he's not rude or anything like that, he's more shy than anything else.

There's a man that finds that shyness quite adorable. And that man is Min Yoongi's neighbor, Park Jimin.

And this the story of how Min Yoongi fell head over heels for Park Jimin, the boy next door.