The Devil awaits...

My brother & I were grown up as Christians. Went to church every Sunday morning, Wednesday night. When my brother Brady got older he started hanging out with the wrong people. When
I was a junior he was a sophomore he started smoking, drinking and wearing black... Etc... He just wasn't Brady anymore. He would stay in his room and listen to death metal. He would be a dick all the time. Wouldn't speak to either me, mom or dad. Which mom & dad were gone most of the day. Then one night he snuck out with his friends. Channing & Franklin. They went to the high rock. (A place where people in the 80's would get drunk, smoke weed...etc). They would go up there & smoke. Franklin brought a ouija board & he said "How about we contact the devil?" Channing & Brady agreed. They contacted the devil. Sat & talked to him for hours. He came home at 6 in the morning with this face of scared. He looked frighten. I asked "you okay?" He didn't reply just went to his room. Didn't come out. Only came out to go to school. 2 weeks went by, he has not eaten or anything. He just sits & stares. He told me this.

Brady's P.O.V
I set there laying in bed. My sister Haley didn't know I would sneak out & go to devil worshipping meetings. After our meeting was over. I was driving home & I thought I heard some noises speaking to me. But no one was in my car. Except me? I thought I was hearing things . When I got home the voices grew louder. So I sat staring at the wall. They were telling me he's coming? Don't know who? So when I went to bed I fell asleep. I lived in the attic. I heard growling. & I heard footsteps like hooves coming up the stairs I know I did! It got louder & louder. I'm scared shitless can't move can't do anything. So I got my bible & started praying really quick then it all went away. This is the story of how I became a preacher. Don't try to contact the devil. Please don't.