Prologue

It all started in 2025. North Korea launched its first nuclear missile. Despite agreements of denuclearisation, they had kept a submarine deep in Arabian sea. When they saw the nuke coming, the USA military government immediately assumed Afghanistan. Thus, USA's first participation in World War 3 was a bomb never seen before dropped on Afghanistan. Iran, India, Saudi Arabia were all affected by the remaining chemicals. It seemed USA had advanced in technology. China, india, Iran, everyone that got hit joined forces. They launched more.

And more.

Endlessly.

Until.

Radiation sickness came in. The whole world was dying slowly but surely. Fishes were floating on the surface. Humans were dropping like flies. Flies dropped faster. Once again the world came together. The world's leading scientists put their head together. World's population dropped to 5.9 billion in a week. Until the code was cracked.

Turns out, it was a janitor that pointed it out. The scientists had been thinking too much. They had just needed to see things from a different perspective. With the new discovery, they got the cure in a matter of hours. It was just normal cough medicine minus a component. Everyone got it. Radiation sickness: no problem.

Now the next thing on every governments mind: how did USA get such a powerful bomb? Hostage attempts sent by multiple countries. Countless meetings. Nothing. Until a Russian tank was airdropped on top of the White House. Cameras were mounted on it. The moment it got into the president's residence, it was annihilated. Completely disappeared from existence. Only a camera remained. What it showed shocked the world.

A brown and vaguely humanoid being stood in the picture holding a metallic long barrel. It looked straight at the camera, blue eyes blazing. It got shut off. All Russian officials peeled their eyes off the screen. They sent it to every single government in the world. Only one wasn't receiving it. Obviously USA. With the video all country arguments, continental arguments and global problems were put aside. All readied their missiles. All pointed at the White House. Sure, it would wipe out innocent people. However an extraterrestrial threat was more important. Finally USA responded. With one missile. Directed at Russia.

Hence started ww4. It was short. Didn't even last a day long. When USA launched that missile at russia, it was invisible to all anti air, anti missile, anti anything. When it hit, a black orb was created. Hovering above the crater, it was only 1 km wide, 1 km tall. Everyone outside the crater had braced for impact. No outward force was created. The world was quiet for a second. Then there was an inward pull. That day, 50 percent of the article ocean disappeared. No survivors in russia, only some infrastructure of buildings survived. Weirdly enough, was no sign of an explosion or implosion. The ground was all sand. The world went crazy. Missile launches were authenticated everywhere. Troop mobilization was authorized. However, the moment those nukes came out from their silos, they detonated. All forms of civilisation were annihilated. 90 percent of living humans were all underground.

Nobody knew when, but inverted pyramids started appearing over the oceans. They sucked up water from the oceans. Within a year, water level dropped drastically. With no water high enough to reach all green life, they went extinct. All survivor camps were hidden deep in mountains. Drones started appearing, and now that they appeared, instead of having a small chance of death on the surface, it changed to a great chance of death. All ventures to the surface were all armed. These drones were powered by programs.

Enter program 166.