Chapter 1 Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg

Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (born October 24, 1989) known on YouTube as PewDiePie , is a Swedish YouTube Celebrity, video-gamer, comedian and internet personality who plays video games and records his commentary and facial reactions through audio and webcam.

He is especially known for his horror playthroughs, though he now plays games with other genres. The name "PewDiePie" was formed by the term 'Pew! (as in a gun) die!', which was his original channel. When he supposedly forgot his password, he created another channel by adding 'Pie' because "He fucking loves Pie." It has now become his main channel. So the name 'Pes the first character ever officially made by PewDiePie, appearing in the first episode of Amnesia: The Dark Descent on December 27, 2010.

Felix became the Most Subscribed YouTube Channel of all Time on August 15, 2013 but dropped to #2 after The YouTube Spotlight Channel beat him on November 2nd, 2013. On December 8th, 2013, He beat The YouTube Channel to reclaim the #1 spot and then lost it only a day later to YouTube again. Then after several hours, on December 9th, he reclaimed the title once again and has not lost it since. He currently gets subscribers at an average of one per minute, explaining why he's made it this far with 31,000,000+ subscribers. At the moment, he is in a relationship with Marzia Bisognin or CutiePieMarzia. His younger brother also has a channel where he uploads videos of Felix doing stupid things from his videos as well as some comedy videos he found online calledSkaterOfFabulous.

Other huge threats of Youtube, that may beat him include, VanossGaming, Holasoygerman, DmpranksProductions, ArianaGrandeVevo, FouseyTube, RomanatWood, Vitalydztv, SkyDoesMinecraft, TheSyndicateProject, and The Finebros Second channel "React"

Contents

[show]

Early Life

Felix was born on the 24th of October, 1989 in Gothenburg, Sweden. He graduated from Göteborgs Högre Samskola in 2008. He attended Chalmers University of Technology to pursue a degree in Industrial Economics and Technology Management but left in 2011 to focus on his YouTube career. Some of PewDiePie's first ever subscribers say that he has changed a lot but they still say that "he's awesome".

06:07

DRAW MY LIFE - PewDiePie

Felix Explains more of his personal and early life in his Draw My Life video.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Characters:

Stephano

Stephano is a golden statue of a knight driving a sword into the ground. Pewdie uses him as his main travel companion in Amnesia. Pewds claims that Stephano is fearless and he will often be found on a table or in a chest in Amnesia. He shows no signs of rusting and the reason he took skully's place as PewDiePie's travel companion is genuinely because he appears more often.

Martin

Martin is a man with an execution hood on his head, and green glowing lines on his stomach who is often found hanging on a ceiling via rope. Martin shows up in many custom stories that PewDiePie plays. In a custom story called the Killings in Altstadt, the screen would go black in an inn bedroom and Martin would appear in front of Pewds, causing him to yell out: "Martin! Get off me, Martin! Martin tried to rape me!"

The Bro (AKA Servant Grunt)

The servant grunt is an enemy in Amnesia who attacks the player upon sight and chases them until the player is out of sight. A low growling sound is made when the servant grunt is nearby and a screeching sound (officially called "Terror Meter") is played when it's on the chase. The first major encounter Pewds had with "The Bro" was in the prison cell of the original series The Dark Descent. Hearing a growling noise, Pewds hid in the next door without hesitation, only to find out that the bro was right behind him. Pewds outran the grunt at first, but he looked back and gave the servant grunt a chance to slash the player and knock him out. He also gives them a pedophiliac personality and the Bro often calls him "cheese/su gar tits" and on one occasion, said "its raping time!"