One Shot

All throughout Tay's life, no one even takes a second to hear him out. People around him always labeled him as the rude and selfless guy, far from who he really is. Because no one even cares to listen, he just acted the way people believed him to be. That's why he often gotten into fights, and if not for his parents having a huge share in the University, he would've been long kicked out.

It was a Monday morning when Tay was called for an early meeting with the school president. He really don't know what is so important, worthy of him being excused to his morning classes. He knocked through the door of the office and made his way inside.

At the desk , he saw someone sitting infront of the school president, making him think if he should join them.

"Tay, please take a seat." The school president stated and Tay just quickly followed.

The guy beside him is wearing the same uniform as he's wearing, making Tay conclude that both of them are in the same department which is engineering.

"I would like you to meet New. He is a transferee and I think it would be best if you would accompany him and give him a tour in the University.  "

"Huh?!" Tay protested . "You know that I'm already failing my courses right? Want me to stay here forever in this university ?"

"Don't worry, you accompanying him would give you incentives. I already talked to your professors."

"I guess there would be no problem then." New smiled.

Tay groaned as he stood up and pulled New's arm. "Let's go."

New followed the older as they walked out of the office, with Tay's hand still linked to his arm.

"You can let go now." New stated and Tay immediately let go.

"I don't know what he told you,  but I'm not going to be your personal assistant." Tay moved forward, making their gap closer than ever. 

"Aww then I'll have to report you then." New took a step forward as well making Tay step backwards.

"Are you even aware of who you're talking to?"

"Yup, I'm talking to Tay."

"You're really gonna get it."

Tay checked New's schedule and it turns out, they are classmates. A headache for sure in his mind.

The two roamed around the University, from the field ,upto the classrooms, and campuses. Tay just made brief explanations in their destinations , having no interest in engaging with the transferee.

"You could actually tell these things to me one step at a time. You know that I'll be with you until this semester ends right?" New stated.

"Who said I agreed to that?" Tay looked at him in annoyance.

New teasingly whispered through his ears, "Because of the incentives. "

"You asshole."

Both of them went to the next class as Tay felt it will be much better if New would be surrounded by new people and if lucky enough, he would leave him alone.

As they entered the room, whispers began within the class. New heard whispers about Tay, mostly negative ones. Tay didn't even bother to give a fuck but instead went to his own seat. New on the other hand found an empty seat at a corner.

"Hey transferee, what's up?"

"I'm good. "

"I'm Singto, if you ever need my help , don't be afraid to ask."