Those Five Lads

February 22, 2012

Grace: Come, let's download some songs on your iPod.

Angela: Okay...

Grace: Are you familiar with the song "What Makes You Beautiful"?

Angela: NO! Don't you dare download it. I bet it sucks.

Grace: *Downloaded the song*

Angela: But... I told you not to.

Grace: eh.

Angela: You're just wasting my memory.

That night...

I'm about to sleep and I turned my iPod into shuffle and I just closed my eyes.

*PS: I can't sleep without listening to music* 

After a few songs. (maybe about 3) I heard a really great tune, the beat of the song clearly made me awake. It was like...

"Tun, tunun, tunun, tun, tun, tunun, tunun, tunun, tun, tun..."

Then I looked at the title and saw that the song was "What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction" The song made my night and I played it over and over.

 I was very happy that night and I can't keep the smile out of my face.

The next day...

I went online and typed in "One Direction" on Google images.

I saw their faces and in that moment, I knew that I'm in-love. They were all very good looking and I think they're very nice. The one who really catched my attention was the handsome man with black quiff hair.

I badly wanted to know their names so... I opened another site called "Wikipedia" I typed in again "One Direction" and began to know many things about them. 

to be continued.....