chapter 7 (Mated?)

*****SEX SCENE************ IF YOU DONT LIKE ADULT SCENES SKIP. 

Ryder landed on top of me. Grabbing my wrist in his hand and stretching my arms above my head. He slowly trailed his nose from my collar bone up my neck and to my ear. He nipped at my ear, and I shivered. Well, this is moving fast. I have to stop him, he needs to know before we go any farther. As he started leaving hot kisses down my neck going back down to my collar bone. I said his name. Well tried, it came out more like a moan. So I cleared my throat and tried again.

"Ryder." He stopped and looked at me, still holding my hands.
"Mmhm." He said, putting his head in the crease of my neck.
"Ryder, I. Well, I've never. Well, you know." Wow, who thought telling you're mate you are a virgin would be the most embarrassing thing ever! Ryder froze for a second before he lifted his head and studied my face.
"You've never had sex before?" He said, I just nodded my head. 
"How did I get the best of the best of mate?" He said just before smashed his lips into mine. It took me a second but I slowly started to move my lips with his. What started as a soft kiss quickly turned in to something so much more.

Ryder bit my lip, which made me gasp. He quickly took advantage and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dance together fighting for domains and Ryder won before the fight even started. Ryder let go of my wrist, and my hands went straight to his hair tugging a little hard then I meant to. Ryder's hands started exploring my body. Cupping my left breast over the shirt I stole from him, he started caressing. He moaned. Holy shit that was the hottest thing I have ever heard. I felt his thumb running over my nipple. Oh yeah, I didn't put my bra back on. You can see everything through this wife-beater. As his right hand was doing it magic on my breast, his left hand found it's way to my hair gripping it. I moaned louder then what I thought, making Ryder pull my hair and changing positions so he was hovering over me more then he was laying on me. I moved my hands down to his chest, feeling every muscle as he shifted. I ran my hands down to the hem of his shirt and tugged on it. He got the point and raised, bring me with him so he was sitting on his knees and I was sitting upright. Just for a moment, our lips parted as I pulled his shirt over his head. And I was being pushed back to the bed. He looked at me for a moment and scanned my body. He growled, and next thing I know he has ripped his tank in half. Exposing both my breast and my stomach. His eye seemed to flash, my breathing getting heavy. He grabbed my face and once again smashed his lips to mine before slowly kissing down my neck to my chest. He took one of my breasts in his hand while he took the other in his mouth. Gently licking, sucking, flicking my nipple with his tongue before he pulled away and blew hot air on to it. My breathing getting heavier as he continued to my other breast. I looked down at him, lust clearly in my eyes. He looked up to me, smirking. He was taking forever, and I just wanted him already. I wanted to feel every inch of him. I grabbed his face and pulled it back to mine, running my hand down his toned body I reach for the button of his pants. Fumbling around a bit I finally got it undone, unzipping his pants. I pushed his pants down just realizing now that he was going commando! So there he was completely naked on top of me. Just with that thought, I could feel myself starting to get wet. Without even thinking I took him in my hand and slowly started stroking him. HOLY SHIT! That is not going to fit inside me! He groaned and threw his head back, breaking the kiss. Before I could stop myself I hooked my leg around his waist and flipped us, so now I was on top. Where is all of this coming from? I have never had sex in my life! Never even thought about it! I straddled him and started moving my hips, he groaned even louder and roughly grabbed both my hips pulling me even closer to him. I moaned, I'm defiantly going to have bruises but I could care less. I was flipped back on my back and forced down to the bed. Another moan, Ryder growled looking me in the eyes before he hooked his fingers into his boxers I was wearing and pulled them down. So now I was completely naked. He slowly ran his hand up my leg, never breaking eye contact. He placed two fingers right at my clitoris and slowly started to move them in a circular motion. I moaned even louder breaking eye contact while arching my back. Holy fuck! He moved between my legs, I looked back down at him just before he flicked my clit with his tongue and stuck both fingers deep inside me. I screamed out in pleasure arching my back again. This seemed to urge him on as he started licking faster and pumping his fingers in and out, I could feel my orgasm rising. My heart was going a hundred miles per hour, my breathing was fast and heavy, moans were escaping my mouth without my knowledge.

"Ryder! I'm going to." Before I got the chance to finish what I was saying Ryder stopped, moving fast he was hovering on top of me positioning himself at my entrance.
"Rose, this is going to hurt. But the pain will be gone fast. I promise, ok." He said.
"Ryder just do it, I need you!" I said pulling at the back of his neck. He didn't miss a beat and plunged himself inside of me groaning out in pleasured as I screamed out in pain tears coming to my eyes. He paused grabbing my face and whipping the tears away.
"I promise baby, the pain will go away. I'm sorry, I would never hurt you on purpose" He said, still not moving.
"Ryder, do me a favour." I said still trying to adjust to the pain shooting through me. Man this almost feels like my first shift.
"Yes, baby?" Ryder said fear in his eye.
"Shut up and fuck me." I said looking him dead in the eyes. Something flashed in Ryder's eyes. But he started moving again. Pulling out slowly, then pushing back in. He was going slow, as to not hurt me but I wanted this pain over with.
"Ryder, faster!" I demanded. He growled and speed up a bit. I clawed at his back for a bit, holding back tears and gritting my teeth together. He never speeds up, the pain finally started to ease up and I was met with overwhelming pleasure. I moan, Ryder groaned. I was no longer clawing at him from pain but because I wanted to feel him, all of him. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him down fast plunging even deeper into me. I screamed in pleasure, and it only made Ryder want more. He pulled out to were just his tip was in me then slammed back in, causing me to scream again. I looked up at Ryder seeing lust in his eyes as he repeatedly slammed into me causing me to moan and scream out his name. I was so close to my release, I could feel it building about to bubble out of me.

"Not yet, do not cum yet." Ryder said, as he gipped my hair and pulled my head back. I moaned louder than ever.
"Fuck!" Ryder screamed, plunging into me even harder. With each stroke, it was harder and harder. Making me scream louder and louder.
"Ryder!" I screamed. I couldn't hold it any longer.
"Now baby, cum for me!" He said as I let go violently shaking screaming and moaning underneath the man I loved. He released all his juices inside me at the same time screaming out my name. He slipped out of me and layed beside me. Both of us breathing hard. As I was finally coming down from my high my phone dinged signalling I had a text. I slowly climbed over Ryder as I was already so sore, and reach for my phone. I grabbed it and started to roll back off as Ryder grabbed my hips smiling up at me, I smiled down at him.

"Who's texting you, miss popular?" He asked
"I don't know Mister nosey, that's what I was seeing," I said pushing the button so my phone lite up. I jumped from the brightness and threw my phone on to Ryder's chest.
"OOOOWWWEEEE!" He said grabbing his chest.
"Oh toughen up buttercup," I said grabbing my phone from his chest again and reading the text.

'Hey, sis. Don't forget about the game tomorrow. Coach said you HAVE to be there, you're going to be playing this one.' I read.

"Well, that's just fucking great!" I said out loud.
"What's wrong?" Ryder questioned.
"I have to be at the game tomorrow, coach is throwing me in." I said as I texted my brother back.

'Couldn't have tried to get me out of it dick? You know I'm in heat and it's going to be in worse pain tomorrow, plus I'm an Alpha it's going to affect even the humans!' I texted my brother back.

"You are not going to that game." Ryder said. I stopped texting and looked up at him.
"I have to." I said looking him dead in the eyes.
"No Rose. You are in heat, and I will not have any other male around you! Did you see you're brother today! He was even about to jump you!" He said leaning up.
"Ryder I have no choice, if I don't go I will lose my spot on the team." I said crawling off him and heading to the bathroom. 
"YOU are NOT going and that is final." He said just as I closed the door. I froze my nerves on edge. I turned back around and threw the door back open and flew out of the bathroom.
"YOU will NOT tell ME what I can and can't do!" I screamed at him.
"Yes I will you are my mate and you will listen to me when I tell you, you are not going!" He said standing up towering over me. I looked up at him, then walked over to his dresser and pulled it open. Grabbing one of his shirts and some shorts.
"Where are you going?" Ryder asked.
"I'm going home. You may be my mate. But NO ONE will ever tell me that I cant go and do what I fought tooth and nail for!" I said throwing my clothes on.
"You are not going anywhere." Ryder yelled before grabbing me and throwing me on the bed.