Emo chick meets ex-druggie, it must be love.

Authors note: So this is my first story, and its actually all based on my life so i probably won't be taking requests but i hope you like it<333

"I think i'm in L word with Andy..."

Woah, did i reallly just send that text? Lets start at the begining.    

    I remember my first day at Medina ESC very well even though it was around a month and a half ago. It was the first day i offically met Andy. He's the most gorgeous guy i've ever laid my eyes on. Short black hair, almost black eyes and a smirk on his face at all times. He also has his very sexy eyebrow and labret piercings. Medina ESC isn't a regular school. Its the "Alternative school" for the 'emotionally challenged' kids, and the ones who get expelled. Its also shorter than regular highschool. Its 8:00am to 12:00pm and its all done in a computer lab online.

    How did i get placed there? No, i wasn't expelled but i have an anxiety disorder. I basically have panic attacks and breakdown crying so  hard i can't breathe. I've had them since 7th grade and I'm a freshman now. They weren't bad until around september. Thats when i met Xavier.

    Xavier was my everything, he was the reason i wokeup in the morning and my last thought on my mind before i went to bed, usually because i always fell asleep talking to him on the phone. He was my first for a lot of things, my first love and my first time.  I could go on and on about much he meant to me and how much it hurt when  he decided to stop talking to me and go for my ex-bestfriend Liz instead. Thats whats caused the panic attacks, just hearing his name made me feel like a train was going full speed into my chest.

    My school phsycologist found out and sent me there. The first day was amazing, i got picked up at my house by school transportation and met shelby. She's tall, blonde, and about 2 months pregnant with her second baby. She also had a kid when she was 15, many would think less of her but i respect her more for having to deal with that and still making it through school. As we talked i figured out she wasn't going to be one to cause drama and i could probably trust her. We mainly talked about my bestfriend Bri, she was locked up for about two weeks by then for running away. Damn, i love her but she makes really bad decisions sometimes.

    I walked into the school and sat on the front steps with shelby as she smoked and told me about the kids who i was soon to meet as my classmates. "We're mostly from highland, i guess they don't want kids with anxiety problems there. Probably afraid we're gonna snap completely one day and shoot up the school.." She laughed. "There is Me, Justin who i know you know, Doug, who mostly sleeps the whole time, Tyler who is the most annoying kid you'll ever meet, he gets on my nerves! Do you know Andy or George?" She asked. "Uhm, i don't think so... I'm only a freshman." i replied. "Oh well they're really cool. They come in late though a lot of the time."

    8:30 came around so we went in the classroom and i sat at my computer desk in the front, next to doug. My first impression is that he had really bad acne but with some help, he could be cute. Then i met tyler, who looks like a pokemon, you know snorlax? He has too-long brown hair with kindergarden bangs and huge glasses that make him look like a bug.  Then i felt a pair of hands go over my eyes and i heard a hill billy accent say "guess who?"

    "JUSTIN!" i screamed as i jumped out of my chair to give my old friend a hug, he got suspended at school for holding a knife for some other kid while he got searched, turns out, justin ended up getting searched too. "DUDE! we're gonna have so much fun at school now! lets fuck shit up!" he said. Justin is alright looking. He has short brown hair with brown eyes and a baby face. He's really plain looking but not in a bad way.  We got yelled at to do our work so i whipped out my mp3 player and got to work.

    I heard voices behind me and turned around to see Mr. Soy, my math teacher talking to a really hot tan kid behind me. I caught his eye and he said "Hey, I'm george." in a sexy deep voice. Damn, this kid is hottttt. I quietly said "Hi, uhm I'm Erica." and turned around before he could see the blush creep onto my face. I get really shy around hot guys.

I worked on a lesson until my teacher called "break time!" so we all walked into the hallway and it wasn't till i got outside a turned around, that i saw him...

    "Hi, my name's andy." he said in his perfect voice. 'I know who you are!' I thought to myself. Back at my old school, Highland. I always saw him in the hallway and declared him as the hottest kid in school. He was a senior so i didn't get a chance to talk to him until coincidently a few weeks before at the gas station with my two bestfriends, Matt Ley and Matt Marton.

    We were all just chillin' by his car till' Matt Ley screams "Andy! hey dude! get over here!" I think it took every thing i had in me to keep my jaw from hitting the floor. The kid was gorgeous. He had a leather jacket on and was smoking a cigarette. "He's effing hot!" i mouthed to Matt Marton. "Damn, i can't wait till my mom gets here, i need new cigs. In a bout a month i'll be 18 and won't neeed her." Andy said, then he took a huge hit. "Why can't you buy them yourself?" i asked "I can get them and i look like I'm seven." Which is true because  I'm about 4'10. "You can get them cause your a cute girl, any guy at the gas station would want to get head from you." he said. Oh my god...a  gorgeous guy called me cute. But right after he said that he walked away to his moms car. "See ya later man!" He yelled to Matt Ley.  So i had Matt L drive me home and i called my best friend in the whole world Andrea, and told her what happened.

Andrea's P.O.V.

"Uhhh hello?" I answered my phone..

"OH MY GOD! I JUST MET THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE WORLD, I THINK IM IN LOVE DUDE." screamed my bestfriend in the whole entire world Erica.

In the back of my mind I was thinking "are you kidding me?" shes always been the one to get a new guy over and over. Sometimes I wish she would just chill. But of course she had a downside to this lovly story.. "I'm so pissed though Matt L drove me homw and I went to go kiss him goodbye and he wass all like 'rejected' and I was just like what the hell and got out of the car"

"wow what a douche" I told her. But see what I mean one minute she claims to be totally inlove with this new mystery kid I have no idea about theeen shes trying to get Matt? I dont know she just needs to figure her shit out. Hopfully sooner or later all these guys will stop being her top priority and stop hurting her so she can finally find someone good but lets see how long this takes...