Feelings

Hoodies PoV-

I was fast asleep until masky or Tim shook me up and told me to get up

"Hoodie wake up!!" Masky said,

"Mmmmmmm" I groaned

"Get up or I'll tickle u"

"I'm up!!!"

I got up as masky chuckled. I picked up his jacket by accident and put it on.

"Nice jacket" masky laughed playfully,

"Huh" I said noticing his jacket was too big for me,

"O-oh!! I-I'm sorry!!" I blushed,

"It's fine hoods u can wear it I know u like that jacket" Masky smiled

"Thanks Tim"

We both finished getting dressed and went down stairs to the others.

"Hey masky!!!!!!!" Toby yelled

"Toby..." masky groaned

I chuckled and made some cheesecake for masky and me. Until I heard EJ walk downstairs. 

"Hey hoodie why do u never take ur mask of?"

"I uh just don't like too that's all"

"Ok wanna go out for some coffee later"

"W-we'll uh I h-had plans to go swimming with m-masky"

"Can I come"

"S-sure I guess"

I finished making the cheese cake and gave a bit to masky. I blushed under my mask. I had a huge crush on masky and I have now for ages longer then I could remember. I have multiple sketch books full of drawings of masky. I had a new one. I was gonna fill up of masky aswell.

Masky PoV-

Toby was pissing me off like me off like usual but I couldn't stop looking a hoodie he's just so cute. The way his hair falls inline from his hood. He's just so fucking hot and cute. The way he smiles the way he does everything. I got bored to went to are room and saw a sketch pad. 'Never knew he could draw' I thought. I picked up the sketch pad and went through the pages. I noticed all the pages where me. He was good and he seemed to have love hearts around them. He had every single angle. I picked up one spear page and drew him. I wasn't as good as him but I thought it was pretty good. I wrote 'wow Brian never knew u could draw, didn't think u where this obsessed with me~' I put the sketch pad down and got undressed and into the shower. I heard him walk through the door and open his sketch pad as I heard the paper move. I heard him shriek alittle of surprise of the message I wrote in there for him. I don't think he was thinking cause he opened the bathroom door while I was in the shower.

"Timmmmmmmm!!" He shrieked

"Yes hoods" I purred

"I saw what u wrote in my sketch pad!!!"

"That's good like my message"

"M-m-maybe" he mumbled

I think he finally saw I was in the shower cause he blushed and stuttered  's-sorry Tim!!! I didn't mean to storm in when I where showering!!' then he walked out. I chuckled and mumbled 'god he's so cute' I also knew I needed to confess to him but I didn't know how....

A/N-

Hey guys hope u like chapter one I'm generally really proud of this so fair so I think I'll be more active on this story instead of my jeff x slenderman one but I will still update on that one I hope ur all having a good day/evening wherever u are. Have a good day/sweet dreams ^^