Chapter One

It was the 23rd of January when I checked my calendar. The days surprisingly went fast, and I'm kind of excited for summer. Even though all I ever did was, lay on my bed all day using my tablet watching movies, chatting with my friends and all the stuff involved with laziness. I was checking my notifications on facebook when I heard someone entered my room. It was Jamie my best friend, she always enters my room without knocking . But Shae is much worse, she would burst into my room and throw herself onto my bed. I remembered all the crazy stuff she did, Shae is one of those popular crazy girls in school but she's different from those flirty cheerleader chicks.

"Hey Lei, you busy today?" Jamie said as she sat on my sofa.

"Ermmm..not really, why?" I asked, looking away from my screen.

"I just want to hangout, I already informed Shae and Ellie."

"Oh, okay." I said as I stood up from my seat. 

I opened my closet and stared at my clothes.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jamie.

"Usual place." Jamie answered.

I picked my clothes and changed. I was wearing my loose grey hoodie with a black T-shirt under it, and my black jeans. I slipped into my converse, combed my hair, grabbed my sling bag and put my phone, wallet and ear phones inside.

"I'm ready." I told Jamie

She stood up and we left my room, we were halfway to my door then I suddenly remembered something.

"Uhhh Jamie?"

"Yes?"

"Are we going to walk?"

She turned  around and had that sheepish smile plastered on her face,

"hehehe.. I'm sorry."

"No , no it's okay. I was already hoping for that." I smiled 

"Wait a minute, I'm gonna leave a note for mom."

I haven't seen my mom in the kitchen she might be in her room sleeping, oh well she's going to notice my not when she wakes up.

"Let's go!"

Then Jamie and I settled for a long walk.