baby bakugou

When Katsuki was born he did not cry, doctors thought he was dead and his parents were worried for their newborn son.

Luckily the pat on his back made him cry and a sigh of relief was shared, little katsuki was alive.

Happiness awoke within the married couple when they saw their beautifull baby boy lay upon his mother's breast drinking with content and warmth, knowing that this moment was reality.

That their baby boy was really here which sparked the beginning of something extraordinary.

Baby Katsuki was held among family members from both parents sides who congratulated both Masaru and Mitsuki on their newborn baby.

As time past on to weeks after his birth, which katsuki slept most of the time, his parents kept him healthy and happy as he could be.
He finally did something remarkable, after laying with his daddy all afternoon he opened his eyes

Yes he had opened them before but they were not as pigmented as they are now, before they were dark red and black.
Basically difficult to make out the true color of his eyes.

But as masaru faced his son who layed in his arms spotted his breathtaking red eyes like his mother's own.
He had to tell his wife about his wonderful discovery!

"Mitsuki! Dear come here!" He yelled/whispered.

"Coming!" She replied louder

As she made her way to them she began to question what he wanted, but then suddenly stopped and saw what was going on.

Tears started rolling down her eyes as she noticed that his eyes were like hers.

She quickly scooped him into her arms and snuggled him
"Oh my sweet sweet boy, your eyes are just like mine! You know what that means? You're going to be the bestest boy in the whole world!
The bestest boy in the whole universe!
I love you my little katsuki!"

She quickly sat down beside her husband leaning into his arm and shoulder, all the while looking at her baby who fell back asleep.

Masaru looked at his wife with satisfaction.
" I love you" he said to her.
She smiled
" I love you too"
She said as she gave him a peck on the lips.