Pain.

Oc's point of view. 

I was singing one of my favorite songs from Billie Eilish. The song was 'Bad Guy' and it was the song I would sing after mom would kick me out of the house and make me stay with my friends so that she could have one of her boyfriends over and get drunk. 

White shirt now red, my bloody nose

Sleeping, you're on your tippy toes

Creeping around like no one knows

Think you're so criminal

Bruises, on both my knees for you

Don't say thank you or please 

I do what I want when I'm wanting to 

My? So cynical 

So you're a tough guy 

Like really rough guy

Just can't get enough guy

Chest always so puffed guy 

I'm the bad type 

Make our mama sad type 

Make your girlfriend mad type

Might seduce your dad type

I'm the bad guy, duh

I'm the bad guy

I like it when you  take control 

Even if you know that you don't 

Own me, I'll let you play the role

I'll be your animal

My mommy likes to sing along with me 

But she won't sing this song

If she reads all the lyrics

She'll pity the men I know

So you're tough guy 

Like it rough guy 

Just can't get enough guy

I'm the bad type 

Make your mama sad type

Make your girlfriend mad type

Might seduce your dad type

I'm the bad guy, duh

I'm only good at being bad, bad

I like when you get mad 

I guess I'm pretty glad that you're alone 

You said she's scared of me? 

I mean, I don't see what she sees

But maybe it's 'cause I'm wearing your cologne

I'm a bad guy 

I'm a bad guy 

Bad guy, bad guy

I'm a bad guy 

I stopped singing when I heard someone coming up from behind me. I saw that it was my mom drunk and had her gun. "I knew that you were a mistake. Now you die!" she yelled. I ran, my long pale blue scaled body getting ready for the bullet. I knew that I could have used my quirk to defend myself but, I was to scared of the fact that I might kill her by accident. So I chose to run. I heard the gun click and I risked looking back to see that mom had dropped the gun and was chasing me with pure anger. "GET BACK HERE YOU MISTAKE!" she yelled. I ran even faster. It was day time and people were bound to call a hero. I heard my mom right behind me and she grabbed my hair that was white at the base and faded into dark blue. It was short The bob hair style. I had a braid in the back. That is what my mom had grabbed. Her quirk allowed her to create fire and burn things. So she used her other hand and burned my G-cup sized breast. "AAAAAHHHHHH! What have I done to you?! I didn't deserve the abuse you issued me every time you get drunk or just didn't want me!" I screamed. All of a sudden I heard a battle cry of All-Might himself. "Hahaha! Never fear for I am here!" He said. He grabbed me and got me free of my mother's grip. I fell into someone's hands and saw that I was caught by Eraserhead. "You all right?" he asked. I nodded and he set me down. As soon as I was on the ground my mom burned All-Might. That pissed me off. Eraserhead got him out of the fight and I took that chance to let my anger go. I opened my mouth and spat fire at her. She screamed and tried to burn me. I then spat ice at her. She dodged and hit me on the side of my face. I used my last choice and spat acid at her. I got her on the arm and she went down screaming in pain. I went to All-Might and saw that he was hurt badly. I took off my shirt and used it to make an ice pack. I breathed some ice into the fabric and pressed it against his burn to help relieve some of the pain. Police had my mom in one of their cars. All-Might told them what he saw and did to help. I told them why this had happened. When they asked to see if she really did abuse me showed them the scar on my right shoulder where she burned me and the whip marks on my back. The police flinched and said that they had enough evidence to show the judge and have my mom in prison for her crime. I thanked them. I asked if the Hero Academia was still looking for students when All-Might was strong enough to at least stand up with someone to lean on. "Maybe, I will ask some of my friends and find out. I hope you have a place to stay." said All-Might. I nodded and said that my best friend Todoroki might let me stay at his place. All-Might flinched at the name. I took no notice. 'It could be that he is in pain from the burn' I thought. After calling my friend and some arguing about the fact that I didn't turn my mom in sooner Todoroki said that he would pick me up and see if his father Endeavor would let me stay. An hour past and I was in the car with Todoroki and his really hotheaded father heading to their house. For some reason Endeavor was being nice to his son a lot more then normal. I asked why. "Because, I saw how my son was ignoring me and I reliezed my mistake hurting him and training him to hard. So I am trying to be nice to him." said Endeavor. I smiled as Todoroki hugged his dad. Endeavor tensed but relaxed and hugged back. 'I wish my mom was just as caring as they are. I guess I will have to become a wall of no emotion.' I thought. "Endeavor, sir? Is it ok if you teach me to never show my emotions? I don't want people seeing that they get to me or see that I'm in pain." I said. Endeavor and Todoroki looked at me and asked why. "Because, I'm tired of people seeing that I'm in pain or thinking that I'm weak for showing my emotions to the world." I said. Endeavor sighed and said that he would teach me as long as I didn't get into trouble. I promised him this. I never got into trouble anyways. It just never felt fun to me. That's what confused people, is that I didn't do things to get me in trouble. I always did as told right from day one.