This "I" Promise "You"

There was a girl name Thea Rose a lucky girl who lives in a village and she got everything in life except true friends because his father and mother is too protective and they don't want her to be abduct again so her preants provide her an online studies and personal teachers when she was in grade school and when she got high school and college she was enrolled to a prestigous school but then  her parents pays a private room for her and again a personal teacher while on the other hand there is this guy name Raffy Lee a smart guy,mysterious,handsome but a little nerd and he lives near by Thea's house and fortunately,Raffy is the only one who notice her especially  if Thea will go out for school,shopping,party or outting with her family.

One day Thea decided to sneak out so she run over until she was bump to Raffy and unaccidentally Thea just hugged him.

Thea: Oh...My! I'm so sorry... **shocked face**

Raffy: (smiling)...Oh its okay..Your ?Thea,rightt??

Thea: Yeah, why do you know my name??

Raffy: simply because your famous..oh i mean your family is famous.. 

Thea: oh..Yeah! I forgot we.. are.. famous..

Raffy: its late...where are going?? 

Thea: oh...ahmm...just don't mind me... **sad face** 

Raffy: I think your getting in trouble...Am I right??

Thea: No..No..No...oh okay... I'm lying..**smiling** I'm not a good liar..

Raffy: I know right??

Thea: You know what??

Raffy: Nothing..so, Why did you sneak out??

Thea: ahmm...to smell fresh air..**nervous face** there's no fresh air in our house..you know every sides of our house is air condition..

Raffy: **Laughing out loud** so you jump over just to smell fresh air?? are you sure??

Thea: Yeah!! **nervous face**

Raffy: Your lying...that's not a good habbit..you know what?.. the last time I sneak out.. I got this scar in my arm and my family was paranoid about it...

Thea: oh..its painful..**sympathizing on Raffy**....okay..okay.. I sneak out because I want too see the real  world like I can go somewhere alone without my maids,parents,or even security..You know what?? I can buy everything I want except enjoying life...hmm..How about You??

Raffy: Oh Yeah..Me??? hmmm what about me??

Thea: You know me..but I don't know you...

Raffy: My name is Raffy Lee..but you can call me Raffy..I live near by your house..

Thea: really?? **big smile**hmm..Why I don't even notice you??

Raffy: simply because you don't go out alone??..**smiling***your always with a body guard..

Thea: **laughing** yeah, oh I have to go back before my mom will get up and ask if I'm okay..thank you Raffy... see you soon...

While Thea and Raffy is walking towards there individual house 

Thea's mom freak out..