ʀᴏꜱᴇ ᴅᴀʏ (ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ)

First of all, this story is ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ so It's just a 7chapter story... I will try my best to put it day by day if I couldn't just adjust with it...

────────────────

🌹🌹🌹🌹 ʀᴏꜱᴇ ᴅᴀʏ 🌹🌹🌹🌹

SINGTO PRACHAYA is a famous name in Thailand, but also all over the world... An Actor who is about to debut his first Hollywood movie.

For the same reason, he is out of the country for almost 6months, even He was not able to visit His family on New year's Eve just because the director wanna shoot some especial scenes in that beautifully decorated city location...

Now it's Feb...

Though he had to create a fake break up his over-possessive boyfriend because he wanna tag along, leaving his own career. So that's why Singto  had to create a drama and hurt his boyfriend's feelings... He knows he had to make it up to him, but for now, he really wishes that he could meet that guy for once this February... This is their anniversary month...
He was quite happy when the director says if he won't take a vacation in the new year he can take any other time...  But now that old man is saying they only have a few scenes left and if singto takes to leave all shits will postpone for at last 2 months. And frankly speaking, he couldn't stand with the thought of staying here for another two months...

He sighs sadly while looking outside of the car, way to his rented apartment for now. Though one thing he is sure, that He had actually gain people's love.  Because he always revised gifts from his fans every other day...

Other times he enjoys it but not today is 6th of Feb, from tomorrow the valentine's week will be started. & That continually reminds him of his love of life... How he proposed him & how exactly clueless he was...

singto chuckles remembering his surprise & confused face... 

"Oh, my lord... I miss you so much... Babe..."  Singto comes out of the car and walks towards his apartment When he opens the door it was 01.00 am almost...

he was surprised to see there are lots of roses bouquet were inside his room, some other time he would appreciate it but not today at last...

He politely took all the bouquets & put it aside

He politely took all the bouquets & put it aside. Then, he was about to sleep when he saw a single rose was neatly placed on his bedside table...

 Then, he was about to sleep when he saw a single rose was neatly placed on his bedside table

"Wow, it reminds me of him...  Should I message him ? ... No, He is already mad at me no-no, I can't call him now....". Singto again looks at the rose & went to bed...

After all the struggle all day he fell asleep, holding a beautiful Turtle teddy bear that His Boyfriend angrily throw at him because he was upset on Singto very badly...

At 11.30 am he got a call from his new p.a. for the schedule. He upsets sighs after talking on the phone, then about to walk out of the bed, when his eyes fell on the rose he took the rose smiling but his smile lost when he remembers about him, he put back the rose on his places. Then walked into the washroom.

Onset,

As, soon, Singto enters his set he saw a romantic setting for shooting. He got to know that, a director change his mind about shooting some romantic scenes & all making him more upset.

But soon, he got frustrated when each & everyone was giving him a single rose, he almost got 500 over roses...

After shooting, he decided to enjoy his evening, he got after a long week. He was having a cup of a hot cup of coffee in his hand & he decided to walk by himself.  To his surprise, the coffee vendor also gives him a rose but all of the single rose was just the same like he uses to decorate for his love so it's was hurting him to throw it out he put it on the same bag where he was carrying the other roses...

He sadly walked inside the apartment and find a well, decorated room was waiting for him.

"Who the hell is here in my room..?? "  Singto ask literally scared.

"Welcome come home PEE... HAPPY ROSE DAY..."  That voice...  Singto smile hearing the voice...

"You...?? "

"Well, you know You  may fool me before,  but not after spending 5 years with you P'Bastard .."

Singto laughs in delight. "Is that so, now come & give me a hug you superior actor..."  He opens his arms and his lover rush inside those arms.

"I love you.... & I missed you a lot..."  Singto says while hugging him tightly.

"If you missed me then why don't you called me..?? "

"Well, because if I would call you, I wouldn't be able to stay here for this long run... & Happy rose day... Thank you for remembering the rose I had made for you along back...."sing murmurs in his ears.

"Oh, you know that time I was damn scared to those rose... I just have returned the Fever..."  The boy says & kiss Singto's cheeks... While cupping his face.
"I love you P'SINGTO.."

"I love you too my sweetheart Krist.," Singto asks pulling him up.

He too warps his legs around Sing's waist...
Singto Carry him towards the bed and throw him over the bed which Krist laughs in delight... While opening his arms.

"You know what, From the last night I was so damn frustrated about the sender of all those roses but now when I finally have my hand on the sender I will get my revenge..." Sing smirk while Krrist giggle...

As soon, Singto jump Krist rolls aside and Kong hits the bed.

"Hahahaha... Let's have dinner I am hungry... " Krist jump out of the bed...

 " Krist jump out of the bed

Singto sighs & follow him...

"Thank you for not misunderstanding me... that day I have to hurt you because you were too Adamant to come with me leaving you all upcoming shows... "  Singto apologies. And bring out a single rose and pass it to his Kit.

"Thank you... & yes I have realised it after few days when you left & P'jenne told me the exact reason... Thank you for loving me... P'Sing.."

They have their romantic dinner and sleep hugging each other tight... & Kong can bet he had the best sleep ever after the entire 6 months...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨 /𝑵:  So friends, should I continue this for upcoming days too...

ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ɪ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪꜰɪᴄ ᴅᴀʏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ... ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ...