1

The tall skyscrapers with bold white letters written, McBride Parkes & Associates, always been my father's dream to work there next to him with the well-known lawyers in the city.

I have a degree in law and business but my heart never been into it. I put up with all the boring classes and working hard to complete my degree over the summer to please my father's wishes. Now, he called me this morning to stop by his building to talk about an important matter. When he calls, he wants something or needs me to do something for him. It's getting annoying but I step foot in the elevator and hearing a woman calling for me to hold the elevator door for her.

She has raven hair with a tight ponytail, showing off her jawline, and her cheekbones. This makes her look so professional at her job and sexy. She is also wearing a maroon three pieces suit that shows off all her curves with classic black heels to end with her outfit.

"Are you going to just stand here all day holding the door for me or push the 32nd button for me?" She removed her eyes off her papers and looked up and raised her eyebrow at me.

I believe she knows I was admiring her. I didn't even know I was staring at her for such an extended period of time. I apologize and pushed the button for the 32nd floor. Made me start thinking I have seen her be for. 

Standing in this elevator with her makes time go by slower than normal. I feel like the elevator hasn't even moved at all.

"I do believe that we are stuck on this stupid elevator!"

"DID YOU JUST SAY THAT WE ARE STUCK!!"

"Yes, I did."

"HOW ARE YOU CALM!"

"Because I have you to keep me company. Also, it does this every time and I already told Mr. (Y/L) about this issue but he doesn't listen. So, I'm used to it."

She moves towards the control pad and pushed the emergency button. I can't help but close my eyes by the smell of her scent. It's not perfume... not even a dirty body odor... but something female? I can't explain it.

My thought was, even I, a female, can't concentrate on this! She had a gift for her own scent, other females may have it gentler.

I opened my eyes and met by the dark green eye. I noticed that she been standing so close to me that we are breathing the same oxygen. Making me shiver by the warmth of her breathing against my bare skin showing.

"Did you know that you have the most beautiful eyes I have seen in this lifetime. It takes my breath away by how little we know each but feels like we been friends over a year or it's been a while since I saw a real goddess in front of me." She pushed back some of my hair that fell onto my face. Making me blushed so bad that I had to look down at the ground.

She holds up my chin to make me look at her green eyes. Seeing her bite the bottom of her lips is making me burning up.

Imagine what if we kissed? What would her lips tastes like or feel likes against mine? Maybe, sweet like peppermint or something topical. Maybe, her lips are soft like a cloud. I see her leaning forward to met my lips but then the elevator opened. My mind right now is like oh shit, did I mess this up.

She smirked at what I was trying to do, "Unfortunately, this is my stop. I hope to see you again, gorgeous. "

She left me breathtaking and blushing so hard in the elevator, where it all took place in. Replaying the event when she almost kissed me.