Chapter 1

Today when I woke up I felt the sun shine brighter. I could feel the air. The warmth of my heart had found new depths. The man beside me was breathing lightly. With every breath, the calmness on his face glistened. Was I the reason behind this glow? Maybe. The thought of maybe splurged deeply inside me. My man was calm. Even if I could bring a little calmness into his world, I would be content.

Last night, Raman came into the room and started behaving erratically. I just stood there silently. He could not find his night clothes. I wanted to help but I didn't talk to him afraid that he may find a reason to be angry at me. I slowly walked across the room and went outside. I could hear him behind me asking for my help. I went and brought his clothes. We already had our dinner and I knew everyone at home was asleep by now. I knew no one could hear us.

I walked slowly towards him with his clothes in one hand. He stood there in the room waiting for me. I avoided looking at him in the eyes. Then, when he extended his right hand for the clothes I gently pushed his hand away. "Let me", I said. He was surprised.

"Baby, you know only I sleep with you. You could sleep without your clothes too. I have seen you naked before. Haven't I?", I teased. I watched his face relax into a smirk. I took the collar button into my hands and started undoing it. I had something in mind.

I took off his shirt and lightly kissed him on the cheek. "Are you ok honey?" I asked and kissed him on his lips. A gentle one pressing my lips on his lower lip for a little longer and pulling back slowly. His hands now held me by my waist. I felt ticklish. I teased a little more. "Not so soon sweetheart" I said and gently slided his hands away from my waist. His hands slipped by his side. I put my hands on his pants. I started undoing his pants. My hands brushed against his muscular body. I felt a little tingle between my legs. I undid his pants and gently pulled them down. He was wearing his usual briefs. It was difficult to restrain myself from touching him. I could see him getting impatient. But this was only the beginning. I lowered down to tease him more and removed the pants to throw them away for laundry. I got up and started walking towards the door. Ha. I felt a little proud of myself. Shocked, Raman said "What!"