OS

shraddha_my_love

Ye Raha Tera os.......ab gussa mat hona please.......😳😳😇😇

Dekho behnon ......I am a very innocent bachha....... aur mujhe romance likhna bilkul nhi aata......but fir bhi Riya Tere liye likh diya.......romance ka kabara Kar diya......maybe contains mature content........
"Maybe okay"😝

Chalo Bina bakwas kiye let's start.......

.......................................................................

A beautiful girl was shown sitting on a double size bed........ with a veil on her face.......her face was looking like a red tomato and was blushing hard......🙈🙈
She looked around the room....... room was beautifully decorated with flowers....... light and aroma of dim candles were making the environment more romantic and at last a heart was made in middle of the bed.......she blushed even more imagining what is going to happen tonight 🙈🙈

(So this will be a preeran consummation os)

Then only Karan came and locked the door........ hearing the door locking sound....... her heart beat rises........his every step towards her makes her more nervous.......... He comes and back hug her.......preeta startles.......

He turns her towards him and was mesmerized seeing her........he was just lost in her whose face was just glowing in dim light...... He stares at her lovingly......... while preeta looks down feeling shy........

Preeta (blushing)-Bajarbattu........

Karan came back to senses

Karan(huskily)- ha babydoll........

Preeta- aise Kya dekh rahe ho......(smile)

Karan- yahi ki Mera Chand(signs towards moon) us Chand SE jyada khubsoorat lag Raha h......

Preeta blushes.........

Karan- hayeeee babydoll.......ab Jo hoga.......usme tumhari hi galti hogi..... can't control.....

Preeta (blushing)- to kisne kaha h control karne ko.......

Karan- ok babydoll......

Song suggested by richarahejaluthra08
Thank you so much....... story jaldi de Dena plzzzzz)

Kaise bataayein, kaise jataayein
Subah Tak tujhme jeena chahein
Bheegein labon ki will hasi ko
Peene ka mausam h peena chahein

Karan caressed her face........she blushed........he rubbed his cheek sensually with her........she blushed  hard..........he then kissed her cheek.....she closed her eyes smilingly..... he pinned her to wall....... and captured her lips.......both kissed each other passionately....... He then took his hand inside her dress........she moaned between the kiss......

Ek baat kahon Kya izazat h
Tere is ki mujhko aadat h
Ek baat kahon Kya izazat h
Tere ishq ki mujhko
Aadat h
Oooo

He was slowly slowly caressing her bare waist...... while she was gasping......he took his hand out of her dress and picked her from the back of her thighs and started kissing her tummy......she clutched his hair in his hand tightly while closing her eyes enjoying his lips on her bare body.... moaning loudly...... He then lift her in his hand and took her to bed without breaking the eyelock and himself came over her.......he started giving open mouth wet kisses on her neck, shoulder......she clutched his shirt moaning loudly..........he then bite her neck her neck.......she moaned.......he sucks there to reduce her pain........like this he started giving love bites on her neck and shoulder.......not leaving an inch gap......with her moaning very much loudly.........in a minute she was filled with love bites.......