Chapter 1- The slime crown

Our story starts in the treehouse with Jake making "bacon pancakes"

Jake: "Hey dude are you still sad about the Finn sword?"

Finn: "Yeah man. I failed everyone including my own sword! No one could mess that up but me."

Jake: "I gotta snap him out of it. It wasn't your fault dude. You couldn't have expected bandit princess to do what she did!"

Finn: "But if I didn't try to do tricks he wouldn't have gotten killed in the first place"

Jake: "Come on man. I'm taking you to fight some monsters. It'll lift your spirits."

Finn: "With what sword?"

Jake: "With this!"

Finn: "OH MY GLOB! THE BlOOD SWORD? I thought it was destroyed

Finn: "OH MY GLOB! THE BlOOD SWORD? I thought it was destroyed."

Jake: "Oh it was. Then I went back and took more of the demon's blood."

Finn: "You should keep it Jake, I might break it, just like the Finn sword."

Jake: "Come on dude" *Jake drags Finn out of the house, by his feet.*

Later in the day, at the slime kingdom.

Jake: "Slime princess, what's wrong?"

Slime princess: "Finn and Jake! thank glob you're here, I need your help, someone stole my crown!"

Finn: "when did you last see your crown princess?"

Slime princess: "I was taking my daily slime shower, then I heard a weird portal like noise, then I looked out of the shower, and my crown was gone!"

Finn: "Don't worry Slime princess, we're on it!"

Jake: "I think we should check wizard city first, since she said she heard a portal like noise."

Finn: "Good idea Jake."

Later at wizard city.

Finn: "Hmmm... I don't see anything out of the ordinary."

Jake: "Over here dude!"

Finn: "It says here, that there's a portal stealing tournament at 8:25 AM tomorrow."

Finn: "I dunno man this seems kinda fishy to me."

Jake: "I'm on a good luck streak so far. So what's the worst that could happen?"

Time skip

Finn: "I Think that's where they action the stolen stuff !"

Jake: "Okay lets wait until they start the auction, then we grab the crown and run."

Finn: "Okay good idea"

Jake: "Hold on, are those? BACON PANCAKES!? They're stealing my recipe!!!!"

Finn: Jake we shouldn't split u-

*Marceline enters the room unnoticed*

Marceline: "Hey dude."

Finn: *Screams*

Marceline: "Relax it's just me."

Finn: "What are you doing here?"

Marceline: "I come here to scope out some cool new red tastes. Why are you here though?

Finn: "Someone stole Slime princess's crown, and we have to get it back.

Marceline: "I thought I saw that crown before, follow me I know where it is."

Finn: "Wait shouldn't we wait for Jake?"

Marceline: "He's probably gonna be screaming at those guys for the next 15 minutes, so I'd rather get the crown in that time."

To be continued... in the next chapter
Chapter 2 is coming at 12AM AST