When It Started

Four boys, two girls. Fire, Air, Ice, and Earth. Water never existed in a person because it was against the rules for fire and ice to be together. Five out of the six children were outside. Sahara, out in the cold with just a tank top on, trying to freeze water. Aiden, out in his normal teal hoodie lifting rocks then his friend was throwing him. Pellet, out in his orange turtleneck throwing rocks for Aiden. Winds, another air bender. Lastly Bill, a weak yet rude fire element. At every chance he would try to get to Sahara and get to close for comfort. You see, fire nd ice couldn't be NEAR eachother. Which was hard yes, because the one girl inside, Storm, daughter of Red Leader and his secretary, she stayed away from Sahara. They were afraid Sahara would melt. Bill, of course, was skeptical. He didn't believe of the dumb mistake.

One day, Sahara was out by the lake trying to calm herself before leaving yet that was impossible. Going to learn the ice element in England, she was anxious, very anxious. Sahara isn't usually like that, she's normally chill, relaxed, and the only one who at least attempts to maintain order. She is also highly emotional. Sure, Sahara liked her grayscale and was kind-hearted, don't let that fool you Sahara Elizabeth Jewel Cobalt was a very emotional yet independent woman, well girl, cause at this time she is only 13. Today she leaves. After saying bye to everyone, she was gone. Just as quick as she had came. Aiden followed anly a month or so after.

After a few years came by, Bill was looking out the window, Winds was reading, Pellet was drowning his sorrow and Storm was well. Being Storm.
"Guys look! Elementals! Air and ice!!" Bill said with his usual grin.
"Do you think it could be?!" Pellet said, eargerly wanting to know.
"I doubt it but it's still good!"
"Unless it's Sahara.. I don't care..." Storm chimed in.
"Well you never know!!"
Pellet, Winds and Bill left, hoping to see that Sahara and Aiden...

But instead...

Something else....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooooo, I hope you like this. My girlfriend and I put a lot of wok into it and it was fun yo make!!
Sorry for the ClIfFhAnGeR

Word Count: 344