The call.

Sean's POV:

"yes!, I am not stupid you know I'm not going be stupid next time. okay!"

I could tell I made him mad at me just by looking at his body language towards me, I knew he will remind me that I have done something wrong, The next time he came over to my place. Lowering my head down in shame I hear him mumble.

"shut up I'm adding my friend to this call."

Not realising he already sent a call request to his friend I felt sad but yet confused, with no warning Elliott was present and decided to deal with the call as I was in a state of my own. (ELLIOT IS A PERSONALITY OF MINE AS I WILL REFER TO THEM AS MEMBERS OF HQ.) The call connected. With no warning Elliott spoke up in a slightly rude and aggressive tone.

"Who the fuck is she?"

She spoke out slightly taken back by Elliott's rude introduction.

"H..hello"

Her voice, I was taken back by the soft tone in her voice, also to mention her southern accent. I quickly snapped back past Elliott and responded, but this time in a soft tone feeling bad for what she must think of me now.

"Oh, hi sorry"

I chuckled nervously. My partner Drew followed back with a lighter tone in his voice then before he added this girl to the call.

"Sean, This is Devon she's my best friend, me and her met at soul survivor A few years ago."

I gave her a soft smile and waved at the camera hoping she didn't think I was a dick by the way I came across. Her name sounded so sweet and it suited her well. The more we spoke the more I realised little things about her, Her hair was long and a light brown with loose curls, Her eye a soft baby blue that could make anyone melt into, A smile that would light up a room in the mater of seconds, last of all that voice. fuck that voice had me from the start the way she laughed at such stupid things and how it was enough to comfort someone in the moment of time.

{TIME SKIP}

I was coming to the end of the call and as we all said goodnight, My attention was on her the whole time. hearing the call end made me snap back into reality, I realise how much she loves her dark humour and silly faces, I then started to get lost in thought that was until I heard the sound of a incoming skype call. Glancing over I saw Drew's profile picture on the screen. Sighing deeply I answered it with a smile on my face.

"Hello baby, what you doing?"

I tried my best to sound natural and calm out of fear of ill say something wrong again. His expression on his face gave me chilled as he then spoke in a very cold tone.

"Don't get to friendly, She is my friend and you can only speak to her in the group chats. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head sadly, why was he being like this? am I not allowed friends? did I do something wrong? why is he so against me talking to people without me there? I shook off those feeling and deicide that maybe he was right and I was just overthinking the whole situation of why I couldn't call her without him being there to hear what we talked about.

He then continued with the call, as he was falling to sleep as I said up to comfort him and make sure he was sleeping okay like he asked me to.

Asleep at last, I turned over and looked up at my ceiling and continued to think. Slowly I let myself fall asleep, but yet with Devon on my mind.

( SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPETER I HAVENT WROTE ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN A WHILE, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING SHORTLY.)