Brylee's POV

I walked into the warehouse with gun in hand. I was hunting a demon who took his own body and possessed it. I guess it made its body new and took it. I really don't know.
"Honey! I'm home!" I normally don't do this greeting, but it's only when there's no one to see. The demon came out to face me.
"Well, if it isn't Brylee Adams." The demon smirked. My trademarks are "Honey! I'm home!" and "Sucks to suck motherfucker!" I raised my gun and smirked.
"Oh sweetie. Go home. Sucks to suck motherfucker!" The demon shrieked as the bullet hit him and black smoke left his body. I smirked again and got in my Charger. I guess you can picture the charger as like an old school car, like the one in Ghost Rider. I drove to the local cafe where I was a regular.
"Hey Grace! I would like a caramel latte please. Ya know, the regular." I laughed and she nodded. I sat down at the usual table that I sit at. I put in my earphones and 'Carry On My Wayward Son' came on. I smiled because this is my favorite song. I was jamming out when Grace came and set my coffee down. She smiled because this was her favorite song too.
"Carry on my wayward son. There'll be peace when you're done. Lay your weary head to rest. Don't you cry no more." We sang in unison. We started laughing, but that soon stopped when we heard a guy speak.
"Damn, this girl is hot." I looked up to see two guys, one taller and one shorter. I scoffed. And then I flicked him off.
"Get away, I don't put up with cocky guys like you. Go fuck yourself." I was certainly pissed off.
"Damn, well Mrs. Grumpy Pants." He knew how to piss a girl off.
"Well I'm sorry it's just that this Grumpy Pants has been on her own since she was ten years old. So I really sorry for saying that you should go fuck yourself. I'm just not in the fucking mood to put up with guys like you." I finished my coffee and payed. I got in my car and put on the same song I was listening to. I was bobbing my head to the beat when I caught sight of a crime scene. I smirked and drove past and pulled into a motel parking lot. I quickly got a room and changed into my detective outfit. When I was disguised as a detective, my name was Amber Lee Williams. I drove back to the crime scene and showed them my badge.
"What happened here?" I said in a professional voice.
"Well Detective Williams, the guy has two bites in his neck and his blood was drained." I sighed. It was a vampire. I don't like dealing with vampires.
"Got any leads on where he was headed?" The officer shook his head.
"No, but we have a witness. It's his wife." The officer sounded really aggressive.
"May I talk to her?" He nodded and led me to her.
"Mrs. Davis, this is Detective Williams. She wants to talk to you about what you saw." The woman nodded and I sat down.
"Please call me Emma." She looked very wealthy.
"Sure, call me Amber. What happened Emma?" Emma sighed.
"Well Mark came home and I was upstairs because he was drunk. I heard him screaming three minutes later, so I went down to check it out. I stopped in the middle of the stairs and saw another man biting him. Thank god he didn't see me," Emma was shaking, "Five minutes later the thing left. I called the police. What bit my husband, Amber?" I sighed. I really didn't want to tell her because I was going to take care of it.
"Emma, it was probably a messed up person who has fake vampire teeth. He probably went crazy and followed your husband home. And then that happened." I felt bad lying to her, but I just couldn't tell her that it was an actual vampire.
"Well, what news do you have? Detective Williams." Oh god it was the two guys from the cafe. Thank god I put on a brunette wig as part of my disguise.
"Well it was a crazy person. Who are you two?" They motioned me over.
"We are the Winchesters. I'm Dean and this is Sam. We think it's a vampire." I looked at them shocked. They must be hunters too. I smirked.
"Well Dean and Sam Winchester, my name is Brylee Adams. You hunt too?" They nodded and invited me to stay with them at their motel room.
"Fine. I don't have anywhere else to stay. Let me just go get my clothes, well my normal ones." I got into my car and drove off to my motel. I gathered my clothes and checked out. I met Dean and Sam at their motel.
"There are only two beds."
"I can sleep on the floor."
"Dean no I will." We argued for a while and I got stuck with Dean in his bed.
"No funny business, Dean." He smirked and I got into bed. Five minutes later I felt a dip in the bed. Dean was just getting in. Two minutes later I fell asleep.

____________________________
Hello! Hope you enjoyed the story so far. My name is Brianna, but I prefer Bri. I'm 14 years old, but turning 15 on February 28.

KIK............meandmabestie
SNAPCHAT..............fashionnerd122
TWITTER...............fun952
INSTAGRAM.................fashionnerd122
EMAIL.............briannamcclimon@ymail.com
MOVELLAS................Little_mixer_directioner1
YOUTUBE................AngelMusicGamer
TUMBLR..................okdennnnnn

Okay! Should I tell you guys my biggest secret? Let me know!

BRI😝😂😊😚